• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toxic Jungle (24) -=Team Apollo=-

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
If this gets added, I'm going to cry.
Although your opinion is valid, that is not a necessary comment. Also, I can go in and remove a lot of the grass. Plus, if you actually downloaded the map, you'd find that there are actually plenty of buildings and landmarks.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Although your opinion is valid, that is not a necessary comment. Also, I can go in and remove a lot of the grass. Plus, if you actually downloaded the map, you'd find that there are actually plenty of buildings and landmarks.
I was talking about Vida Cova for the buildings...
You also wanted us to comment on the map, and that was my opinion. You're a cool guy, Zor. I just don't like the map, sorry.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
You also wanted us to comment on the map, and that was my opinion. You're a cool guy, Zor. I just don't like the map, sorry.
Blaaaaa I got my alerts mixed up (again...) And I do accept your opinion, just that comment didnt really add for much... constructiveness :p

Well the main base of the map is mycellium (don't quote me on the spelling) so you can't use Flint and Steel. The map also looks very boring and dull (kind of like chernoybl 2025). The map is basically just trees without leaves and mycelium instead of grass.
And to answer your thing, there are actually a bunch of different types of custom trees around the map. Seriously. If you wern't already biased against this map, and you just saw it, I think you probably wouldve liked it more than how these screenshots showcase it.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Thought this was a thread for a different map but ok...

Edit: Nvm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci