• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

tpemrickjr - Meet the Staff

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Tommy
IGN(s): tpemrickjr
Nickname(s): tpem

Region: US
-----

One Cool Fact: I run cross country
One Embarrassing Fact: I run cross country (ya is the same as the cool fact DEAL WITH IT <3)
One Fact that makes you proud:Getting good grades or doing well in my sport, and getting MCSG mod.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: tpemrickjr actually represents my name, my name is not RICK <--- is the servers a lot of people call me rick :(
Most Common question you get asked: How do you pronounce your name?

Favorite Animal:Elephant
Favorite Plant:Venus fly trap
Favorite Color:purple and green
Favorite Food: pasta
Biggest Pet Peeve: People that ask me the same question multiple times over and over and over
Astrological Sign: Gemini (I would like to point out JFK also has Gemini o_O)
Personal Catchphrase:"Gotta catch them all"
Heard about MCG by: SixZoSeven
Ever Bring someone to MCSG: I have some IRL friends, so ya
First friend in the community: SixZoSeven , then Anster360 and ZeeJayy, and then JustAHotDog
MCSG role-model: SixZoSeven
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I ran a 17:34 in a 3 mile race, and I got a 97% on my chemistry test!
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: ummmm probably Chad cause he is older...
Call me maybe? Totally
Do you team in game: Most of the time I team
Have you been backstabbed: I'm usually the backstabber, but ya (I hope we are talking about MCSG)
Ever Broken a bone: Nope
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, they can walk AND fly, and majikarp sucks :p
Personal Skills: I run, and I am generally good at most sports
Computer specs: Crap, I mean ITS A HP LABTOP!!!!! but I am getting a new comp.
Computer operating system: Windows FTW
Program I use to record: Fraps
Favorite movie: Starwars all the way!
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I like Lana Del Ray and Alternative
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): GTA 5 or Call of Duty
Favorite character from fiction: Harry Potter
What does a fox say? Moooooooo
Terrified of: Drowning
Personal website: http://www.tpemrickjr.net
Favorite website (Other than these forums): ummmm youtube or IGN
Dream job: Computer Programmer
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Im 15 soooo, but I wana work at an electronic or running place during the summer
Favorite thing about the community: I've meet a lot of cool people and friends, and when I'm bored MCSG never fails me
-----

When I am online: When I'm free on the weekends and after I do homework and sports on weekdays
Previous moderating experience: ummm, I owned a small server and was a mod at clashcrew
Been a member of staff since: 7-11-13 | July 11th
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Get respected by most people and possibly get at least Trial Sr. Mod in the next year of so. I don't plan on leaving so I guess its a goal not to get fired :p

Last edited:

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
You said it's a goal for you to be respected by most people, but you won't ever be respected by backstabbing people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci