• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

tpem's Resignation Letter :(

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
As from the title, I am resigning from moderator, but I will still be active on mcsg. This is probably one of the hardest decisions I have made so far in the 1.5 years that I have been playing mcsg. One of the main reasons is because it is getting to the point where I don't want to play MCSG because I don't want to moderate. I will truly miss being staff but I feel that my time is up right now, I miss just being able to play and not having to always watch chat, check the forums and respond to pokes. I also want to focus on other things within minecraft besides MCGamer. The last thing that I would like to add is that I am not leaving due to problems with the staff, I think the staff is great as I always will. I hope that you just can understand where I am coming from and not be mad at me. I know one day I will regret this and when the time comes I will reapply and hopefully the senior staff will be open minded and if all is well I will be welcomed back. Thanks for the awesome memories and letting me achieve my goal that took me a whole year to accomplish (becoming staff).

Here are some people that made my staff experience awesome!
JustAHotDog SixZoSeven DPinky K259864 VeeZa SumBoDeee Adragonfire9 BlueBeetleHD
TheInforcerHD Linkdude1997 Sorry if I forgot anyone :(

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go as a staff member. But I can understand why you are resigning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci