• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trading account for Optifine cape

Reaction score
Do not trust him!I just logged on one of his accounts that he gave me.It doesn't work!
I would like my Cape back!Or I will report you!

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do not trust him!I just logged on one of his accounts that he gave me.It doesn't work!
Do you have proof of this? I feel like you're just saying this because you didn't get the second account he was giving away...

Emph12321

Tribute
Reaction score
You never said anything, this is the first I have heard of this, if you were to inbox me, I would gladly give you another account. I have not ignored you/deliberately tried to avoid you.

Reaction score
Do you have proof of this? I feel like you're just saying this because you didn't get the second account he was giving away...
It is not that.I am not mad about that.I don't care.But the account ninjaguy918 does not work!I can provide proof if you want me to.

Reaction score
You never said anything, this is the first I have heard of this, if you were to inbox me, I would gladly give you another account. I have not ignored you/deliberately tried to avoid you.
I know you haven't but I'm confused the account doesn't work.

Emph12321

Tribute
Reaction score
Traded with hobo, sorting out Unknown then I'll do another trade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci