• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trading Steam Account for MC Account

HugBabyBearBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Trading Steam account for MC account!Inbox me if you are interested! :p
List Of Games:
Universe Sandbox
Team Fortress 2
Spiral Knights

Tbeeb

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey man it's only what? £18 pounds for a minecraft account, if you're doing this swap because you have an issue with paypal, you do know that you can buy Minecraft redeemable account codes from stores such as PC world, and Game. Good hunting :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
You guys do know that it's again't the rules on the MCSG forums, so I wouldn't do that.
Quoting Rule 17:
17. You may not sell items for monitary value (such as Minecraft Accounts, In Game Ranks, or in game items) for any sort of personal gain on any of our platforms.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys do know that it's again't the rules on the MCSG forums, so I wouldn't do that.
Quoting Rule 17:
17. You may not sell items for monitary value (such as Minecraft Accounts, In Game Ranks, or in game items) for any sort of personal gain on any of our platforms.
Just wanted to let you know, multiple people do this and they dont get told off. I know you just wanna inforce the rules, but its kinda done even though its against the rules..

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know, multiple people do this and they dont get told off. I know you just wanna inforce the rules, but its kinda done even though its against the rules..
it's still the rules

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Worth a try :p

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok so what exactly are you even trying to point out? To go against the rules? Well then, that's a bit odd....
Never once said "go against the rules" all I said is no one follows that particular rule. Infact I've seen a mod sell an account. Well I guess then giveaways arent allowed too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci