• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trama (US & CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoHD_

Spectator
Reaction score
Name?: Sahib Oberoi
Minecraft IGN?: InfernoHD_
Age?: 14
Skype Name?: sahiboberoi1
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
How many wins do you have?: 33/40
How many games have you played?: over 2k but then reset
How active are you?: 1/10: 10
How mature are you?: 1/10: 10
Past clans you've been in: superior
What are your PvP weakness?: Rod
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I feel this is an awesome fit for me and can build me into a better player when I'm surrounded with people who are better than me
Do you have donor?: currently no
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I will strive to work on my pvp and be as active as you want me too and always listen and never be disrespectful

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Name?: Sahib Oberoi
Minecraft IGN?: InfernoHD_
Age?: 14
Skype Name?: sahiboberoi1
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
How many wins do you have?: 33/40
How many games have you played?: over 2k but then reset
How active are you?: 1/10: 10
How mature are you?: 1/10: 10
Past clans you've been in: superior
What are your PvP weakness?: Rod
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I feel this is an awesome fit for me and can build me into a better player when I'm surrounded with people who are better than me
Do you have donor?: currently no
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I will strive to work on my pvp and be as active as you want me too and always listen and never be disrespectful
accepted for trial. be active on the teamspeak!

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Name?: Striker (Trust me, my real life name is THE HARDEST/WEIRDEST name) Striker is easier.
Minecraft IGN?: Striker5351
Age?: 13
Skype Name?: striker3546
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes.
How many wins do you have?:235
How many games have you played?:2126 (I know I need a stats reset/another account) I am actually a good pvper and a good mcsg player, I just started off bad.
How active are you?: 1/10: 8/10 (in the summer) 8/10 (on weekends) 5/10 (in the week in the school year)
How mature are you?: 1/10: 8/10
Past clans you've been in: #Tigers, #Chop, Team Radiation, Team Vivify, #Hitmen
What are your PvP weakness?: Don't have to many of what you would call "weaknesses". I lose against hackers 50 percent of the time, and I prefer not to fight 5 teams without a chokepoint ;)
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: Trama seems like a group of organized, skilled players, that are active and are fun to play with. I also know MitchManMC (From #Hitmen) even though we haven't kept in touch.
Do you have donor?: Yes (platinum)
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I will be active in most of the clan battle's, I will be very active in general, and contribute to the positive atmosphere of this clan, and I will d0 my best in every single clan battle I play in.
Accepted for trial. be active on the teamspeak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci