• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trama (US & CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Name?:Dylan
Minecraft IGN?:Dylanz7040
Age?:14
Skype Name?:Dylan.m.prah
Do you have teamspeak?:Yes :D
How many wins do you have?:1 On my alt 219
How many games have you played?:2 on my alt 1924
How active are you?: 1/10:10 I'm a no lifer
How mature are you?: 1/10:8
Past clans you've been in:I've been on nexus clans but i quit XD only Team Demonic for mcsg
What are your PvP weakness?:3v1s,Tryhards >:D
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?:I want to join #Trama because there' a lot of good people in this clan. And i like to be in like a pack or have a team mate cause i like how it feels when you all move in at once fighting.
Do you have donor?:platinum on both accounts
How will you help us be the best clan possible?:I have 10 ping daily XD
accepted as trial. Be active on TeanSpeak!

Jayotic

Platinum
Reaction score
Name?: Jaylen
Minecraft IGN?: Jayotic
Age?: 13
Skype Name?: utahjazz8cp
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes.
How many wins do you have?: 718
How many games have you played?: 2049
How active are you?: 1/10: 8/10, once school starts maybe 5/10.
How mature are you?: 1/10: 8/10
Past clans you've been in: #Revalize, #Complexity, Leader in #Hostile, was recommended to join Rebels US, but didn't for reasons, and many more clans I can't remember.
What are your PvP weakness?: Block hitters, People laying combos on me, and when I am on high ground.
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I want to join this specific clan, because the thread it self is very well organized, but that it not why I want to join. Recently the clan I was in disbanded for reasons and I wanted to join a new clan and found this one. I have played MCSG since v1, which is 2 years, and I know how clans and everything else works as-well.
Do you have donor?: Yes, Platinum.
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I will help this clan out by trying my best in every scrimmage and battle always, and I will try to be active as I can to help out this clan.

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Name?: Jaylen
Minecraft IGN?: Jayotic
Age?: 13
Skype Name?: utahjazz8cp
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes.
How many wins do you have?: 718
How many games have you played?: 2049
How active are you?: 1/10: 8/10, once school starts maybe 5/10.
How mature are you?: 1/10: 8/10
Past clans you've been in: #Revalize, #Complexity, Leader in #Hostile, was recommended to join Rebels US, but didn't for reasons, and many more clans I can't remember.
What are your PvP weakness?: Block hitters, People laying combos on me, and when I am on high ground.
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I want to join this specific clan, because the thread it self is very well organized, but that it not why I want to join. Recently the clan I was in disbanded for reasons and I wanted to join a new clan and found this one. I have played MCSG since v1, which is 2 years, and I know how clans and everything else works as-well.
Do you have donor?: Yes, Platinum.
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I will help this clan out by trying my best in every scrimmage and battle always, and I will try to be active as I can to help out this clan.
accepted as trial. Be active on TeanSpeak!

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN?: PoisonElephant00
Age?:13
Skype Name?poison-elephant00
Do you have teamspeak?: i can get it
How many wins do you have?: 124, but pls dont take this into count of skilll keep reading before u make a desicon
How many games have you played?: Terrible ratio 2600, but again, pls dont take this into count of skilll keep reading before u make a desicon
How active are you?: 1/10: 8/10
How mature are you?: 1/10: 9/10
Past clans you've been in: #Immortal, lumious
What are your PvP weakness?: Flint and Steel : FNS
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I always wanted to join trama, i acctually raided your clan war :p with my brother,we took out 4 guys in your team, so it was a gf, but other than that, many of the skilled players i know and are friends with are in trama, i know im better than some people in this clan, i have killed Insanity and inferno_HD, Inferno_hd told me to apply because he said i was good :D.
Do you have donor?: not yet :p
How will you help us be the best clan possible?:
I am pretty experienced, i know excellent choke points in each one of the those maps, i am good at PVP and i feel confident in a fight and i know the drill, i have led a clan , i owned #IMMORTAL but i disbannded for this place :p

These are my favourite kills :D
2014-07-25_15.00.06.png
2014-07-18_23.27.16.png

Last edited:

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
How many wins do you have?: 124, but pls dont take this into count of skilll keep reading before u make a desicon
How many games have you played?: Terrible ratio 2600, but again, pls dont take this into count of skilll keep reading before u make a desicon
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I always wanted to join trama, i acctually raided your clan war :p with my brother,we took out 4 guys in your team, so it was a gf, but other than that, many of the skilled players i know and are friends with are in trama, i know im better than some people in this clan, i have killed Insanity and inferno_HD, Inferno_hd told me to apply because he said i was good :D.
I am pretty experienced, i know excellent choke points in each one of the those maps, i am good at PVP and i feel confident in a fight and i know the drill, i have led a clan , i owned #IMMORTAL but i disbannded for this place :p

View attachment 29597 View attachment 29598
I dont think it's good to brag about how you ruined one of their cbs' / scrims.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score

View attachment 29597 View attachment 29598
Sorry, but you have been declined for the following reasons:

• You do not meet our requirements
  • Also, we do not want members who ruin other clans scrims/battles. It gives us a bad reputation.

Striker5351

Platinum
Reaction score
I will not be on minecraft this week. I apologize for this and I will be back on next week as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci