• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Once again..... When a moderator Of the Mcgamer Network Tells you your Dq'd from the battle, Your dq'd. You guys had 3 pp and he said if we've had enough of these postponements, Then we could dq of the battle. Sorry. It was a tough fight. And Ik you dont respect me for this, But if you were in my position you would have done the same. Oh and you forgot to put on there that you were trying to dq us for a randy 3 team joining the game and targetting you guys.
Again, he made a mistake. That was our second postponement, the other one was for 15 minutes and when I got back you werent even ready! You were only tired of the postponements when you realized we could have been DQd for it. Lmao. And, I would have not done the same because that is not a legit DQ. Also, we never tried to DQ you for that round! We just wanted a redo becaus the same incident had happened in a previous CB. The other clan ended up getting a redo out of it, so we were just checking. No where did we try to DQ you for that round.
This situation was already dealt with, and you need to accept my verdict and move on. Take this to private message if absolutely necessary, please.

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
This situation was already dealt with, and you need to accept my verdict and move on. Take this to private message if absolutely necessary, please.
Which was they need to resume correct? You and I discussed this on TS one day, correct Soggy?

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
1. In Game Name:Stephanamo
2. What Shall we call you:Steph
3. Age:14
4. Skype-Name:stephanamo
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? :No
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):Sword,Bow,Rod,fns,Ping
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed):Water fights, 4 teams or higher, Hackers
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?:Yes a lot of them and I only remember a few of them
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?:Becasue I need a clan where Ik people in and one that I can stay in
10. W/L:105/ 700+

4oz_

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: 4oz_
2. What Shall we call you: 40z / ozy / Quinn
3. Age: 12
4. Skype-Name: TotallyNotRasburry
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : N/A
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Fishing Rod (Combos, Defencive, etc.) Sword (Mastered Sword PVP) Teams (When I tryhard I'm known to simultaneously take out 2 teams)
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Water Battles (I give up to quick) Teams over 4 (No one can take on that big a team)
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: Because I'd like to re-enter a competitive atmosphere.
10. W/L: 71/543

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci