• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samcaldwell

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Samcaldwell
2. What Shall we call you: Sam
3. Age: 15
4. Skype-Name: Samcaldwel1
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : I have no rank on MCSG, at the moment.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I often get great fishing rod combos and the occasional sword double hit. I can easily pull off a great FnS but sometimes die trying to use it.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Choking trying to use FnS, playing defensively.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: I have joined other clans before, none suited my fancy.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join Transfer to play MCSG competitively, against other players and teams, I'd love to improve my skill and performance with team members while having fun the servers :)
10. W/L: 113/846

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: Samcaldwell
2. What Shall we call you: Sam
3. Age: 15
4. Skype-Name: Samcaldwel1
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : I have no rank on MCSG, at the moment.
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I often get great fishing rod combos and the occasional sword double hit. I can easily pull off a great FnS but sometimes die trying to use it.
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): Choking trying to use FnS, playing defensively.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: I have joined other clans before, none suited my fancy.
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join Transfer to play MCSG competitively, against other players and teams, I'd love to improve my skill and performance with team members while having fun the servers :)
10. W/L: 113/846
Declined. You may apply later on.

camvillan09

Survivor
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: camvillan09
2. What Shall we call you: Cam
3. Age: 14
4. Skype-Name: camvillan09
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : none
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed):I am very good and FNS placements and rodding. I can get a bow lock really easily and just spam. With all these attributes I have it isnt hard for me to take out teams or play defensive when needed
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): I am very weak when I face a hacker with forcefield
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes I do I have experience being a clan leader and clutching cb's when its like a 1v4
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I believe this clan will help me get back into MCSG clans
10. W/L: 103/1320

Divux

Career
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: DivuxHD / Deqhix
2. What Shall we call you: Divux or James
3. Age:14
4. Skype-Name: Divuxhd - Skype is messed up ATM. So if u need to talk to me u can email me at [email protected]
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : diamond
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): rod, sword, fns
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): bow
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: US invincible, alot of popular hive clans
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I like some of the members
10. W/L: 16.6

Pretract

Tribute
Reaction score
4. Skype-Name: Divuxhd - Skype is messed up ATM. So if u need to talk to me u can email me at [email protected]
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: US invincible, alot of popular hive clans
Owners will get back to you later today :D

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
Do you have the ability to use ts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci