• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transgender Awareness Week

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys. November 14th through to the 20th is Transgender Awareness Week. I know (not personally) two Transgender people and my schools LGBTQ club is hosting a series of events as well as baking cookies to give out for free everyday to show support. I just thought I'd spread the awareness over to MCGamer so we can show our support as a community. Feel free to discuss. :)

PLEASE DO NOOOOOT FLAME ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. THANK YOU.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
what are your opinions on caitlyn jenner getting glamours women of the year award?

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
what are your opinions on caitlyn jenner getting glamours women of the year award?
Great question. I have a very rough opinion. I haven't really read up much about it, but from what I have read, which is one article, so my current opinion is biased, is that there were better options. I really have a lot of respect for Caitlyn. I understand she's not the only trans in the world but going through it in the public eye totally changes everything. Some people argue she hasn't been a women for a year yet, and people like firefighters ect. deserve it more for their bravery, but she has been a women for what I can imagine is a very long time. Maybe not legally and maybe not physically, but trans people don't just decide their trans. It's how you're born. Sorry for a rough answer but it's just what I think... I'm undecided to say the least.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Great question. I have a very rough opinion. I haven't really read up much about it, but from what I have read, which is one article, so my current opinion is biased, is that there were better options. I really have a lot of respect for Caitlyn. I understand she's not the only trans in the world but going through it in the public eye totally changes everything. Some people argue she hasn't been a women for a year yet, and people like firefighters ect. deserve it more for their bravery, but she has been a women for what I can imagine is a very long time. Maybe not legally and maybe not physically, but trans people don't just decide their trans. It's how you're born. Sorry for a rough answer but it's just what I think... I'm undecided to say the least.
I personally believe living a luscious life of being a millionaire and getting a sex change doesn't deserve woman of the year whatsoever. She hasn't really done anything to benefit society. Bruce Jenner was an admirable athlete who could be argued as inspirational, Caitlyn Jenner hit news headlines and hasn't really done anything apart from that. (Not to say I disrespect her or other transgender people)

LordAndSavior

Survivor
Reaction score
Na but on a serious measure I got to say, feel free to be a fabulous person no one can say u can't be. Have fun in lyfe and do Good amirite

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
men with breast implants, a dress and u know what else...

not my cuppa tea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci