• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Translator Rank For TS

Do you want this to be added?

• Yeah, that'd be cool!

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No, idea is so bad

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Today I wanna talk about something important. You probably know right now there's alot of Turkish players. And they are coming to the TS too. So they have to talk to mods but they can'T because of their english level. And they need someone to help them. And with this rank they will be able to know who to go! This rank is not going to have anything, it will be with an application on forums. If someone know multiple languages, in a fluent level, than they will be able to apply. And this helps with another thing, there's less Turkish mods and there's alot of english speaking Turks. Some other mods needs help with chat problems in game or ts for Turkish words. And when there's not a Turkish mod online they will ask for help to the 'Translators'. Hope you like my idea. Comment down your ideas below! Have a nice day!

MasmaviHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Today I wanna talk about something important. You probably know right now there's alot of Turkish players. And they are coming to the TS too. So they have to talk to mods but they can'T because of their english level. And they need someone to help them. And with this rank they will be able to know who to go! This rank is not going to have anything, it will be with an application on forums. If someone know multiple languages, in a fluent level, than they will be able to apply. And this helps with another thing, there's less Turkish mods and there's alot of english speaking Turks. Some other mods needs help with chat problems in game or ts for Turkish words. And when there's not a Turkish mod online they will ask for help to the 'Translators'. Hope you like my idea. Comment down your ideas below! Have a nice day!
Dude why dont u apply for mod?

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Gosh so many good ideas tonight! I'll have to start taking notes! Going back to the topic... I think this is a great idea that would benefit the TS servers in various different ways. For instance, it would communication between the Turkish and "all others" much easier.

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Mhm very good idea! I good see this idea taking off!

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest this would probably benefit the community greatly nice :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci