• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Translator Rank For TS

Do you want this to be added?

• Yeah, that'd be cool!

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No, idea is so bad

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
The thing is, the idea may be good in the sense that there are more people to help Turkish players, there could also be the possibility that one of these "Translators" could abuse their powers and tell the players wrong things. The whole "applying" part of it is kind of pointless because why don't the players just apply for moderator? I guess I can see why players wouldn't want to be moderator but would like to help out the server though so the idea isn't completely unreasonable :3 Nice thread ;)

Meric İzgi

Spectator
Reaction score
Güzel fikir ama uygulanacağını sanmıyorum.Türklere önem verilmiyor.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
The thing is, the idea may be good in the sense that there are more people to help Turkish players, there could also be the possibility that one of these "Translators" could abuse their powers and tell the players wrong things. The whole "applying" part of it is kind of pointless because why don't the players just apply for moderator? I guess I can see why players wouldn't want to be moderator but would like to help out the server though so the idea isn't completely unreasonable :3 Nice thread ;)
Nice post, you covered both aspects of this idea. I do not completely agree with you, however you have stated some significant points.

Meric İzgi

Spectator
Reaction score
That's a good idea. But I don't think it's going to be applied. The Turks are not given importance. (Turkish: Güzel fikir ama uygulanacağını sanmıyorum.Türklere önem verilmiyor)

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
While in theory this could be a good idea, it could easily go wrong, and be abused quite easily. For example if a translator holds a grudge against a certain player, they could use their powers to get a player banned. Although this is a rather nice idea, and a good thread. Good luck!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me on the forums! Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Reaction score
Thanks for ideas people! And I've already thought about abuse part thats why I added application part. And this rank will be a thing that banned players can get it too so if they can't apply for mod they can Simply apply for this!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd love to see not only this, but language-based ranks on Teamspeak for moderators. We could have Spanish ranks, Turkish ranks, Romanian ranks, Bosnian ranks, all to meet popular langauge demands to make it easier for players to contact moderators who speak their language.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Today I wanna talk about something important. You probably know right now there's alot of Turkish players. And they are coming to the TS too. So they have to talk to mods but they can'T because of their english level. And they need someone to help them. And with this rank they will be able to know who to go! This rank is not going to have anything, it will be with an application on forums. If someone know multiple languages, in a fluent level, than they will be able to apply. And this helps with another thing, there's less Turkish mods and there's alot of english speaking Turks. Some other mods needs help with chat problems in game or ts for Turkish words. And when there's not a Turkish mod online they will ask for help to the 'Translators'. Hope you like my idea. Comment down your ideas below! Have a nice day!
I could see someone becoming a translator, and translating for someone, and in the end just trolling and messing up the entire thing. Although if that wasn't the case, I'd love to see this implemented. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci