• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trap Mine! New Hunger Games Map Coming Soon!

Do You Like The Map?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
And yet, Freeze Island is one of the most popular maps on CA, which shows that the community does like the map.
Uh ca is the worst map ever made other than sg2 and inlay a and that's what i end up playing every game

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
And yet, Freeze Island is one of the most popular maps on CA, which shows that the community does like the map.
Yeah i agree its people preference. If people like a map they like it. If Breeze island was hated so much it would of been taken down by now.

Sir_Revilo_

Survivor
Reaction score
The ONE and only... TIP TIME!
Revilo im looking forwards to seeing this map on MCSG
Honestly I think you should put more info (how many traps, chests, puzzles etc....)
Tbh you should put some narration into the video and probs some music in the backround to build up the intensity!
DUNNETT OUT!
Dunnett, what could I do without ya! We will be getting to that! Thanks for that!!

RobertGoodwin

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to know if i could maybe help out with future maps if your team is planning on making more :3

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
Awesome! But MCSG has really been lazy with new maps, Breeze Island 2 and SG6 has come out a LONG time ago, however outside of MCSG this should be great.

RIP THE DEAD MAPS
Lost Mine 2011-2012
Survival Games Ancient Japan 2011-2012

RIP THE RARELY USED MAPS
Sg1
Sg2
Sg3
Sg5
Tsg1
Forrest Pyke
Survival Kingdom

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
The trailer audio could've been better than your clicking and breathing xD
Looks like an interesting map though!

Reaction score
Oh ya Revilo one more thing, dont make it so 4 of the spawn chests you need to climb a ladder to get it, because due to the reason it would make it rlly easy to spawnkill/tryhard so you might wanna change that ;)

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh ya Revilo one more thing, dont make it so 4 of the spawn chests you need to climb a ladder to get it, because due to the reason it would make it rlly easy to spawnkill/tryhard so you might wanna change that ;)
Okay thanks for info :p

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
Awesome! But MCSG has really been lazy with new maps, Breeze Island 2 and SG6 has come out a LONG time ago, however outside of MCSG this should be great.

RIP THE DEAD MAPS
Lost Mine 2011-2012
Survival Games Ancient Japan 2011-2012

RIP THE RARELY USED MAPS
Sg1
Sg2
Sg3
Sg5
Tsg1
Forrest Pyke
Survival Kingdom
Yeah lol I hate some of those maps they are so old :p

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
You actually dont need to climb the ladders if you jump and click you can reach it from the ground, thanks on your opinion though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci