• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trash Talk Filter + Solo Games

Reaction score
Well for one I think that the words "Boosting" and "Booster" should be added to the trash talk filter because I almost cant go into games anymore without people saying I boost if I try and fight them or just in the lobby and I don't have the money to buy diamond or plat so I can /d and it really makes it hard for me to enjoy the game anymore. As for the solo games I was reading another post asking about how we would do the solo games and how we would structure it. Well as a feature on the old Nexus (I hope this doesn't count as advertising) they had solo games. In these games everyone had the same skin and name as their own client, so for example I would only see the name skin and cape of myself and no one else. and the same for everyone else. It would seem as though we were fighting 24 of ourselves. Granted I don't know how they did the plugin or how they actually did it I just know they did it so there is a way to do it and as for the leaderboards we have 5 separate leaderboards so adding another one shouldn't really be a problem for those saying a new leaderboard will drastically change something, it really wont because we are running 5 now. So just take into consideration what I said and try to make the changes to make the community more enjoyable. : ^ )

Sulfur

Platinum
Reaction score
Well for one I think that the words "Boosting" and "Booster" should be added to the trash talk filter because I almost cant go into games anymore without people saying I boost if I try and fight them or just in the lobby and I don't have the money to buy diamond or plat so I can /d and it really makes it hard for me to enjoy the game anymore. As for the solo games I was reading another post asking about how we would do the solo games and how we would structure it. Well as a feature on the old Nexus (I hope this doesn't count as advertising) they had solo games. In these games everyone had the same skin and name as their own client, so for example I would only see the name skin and cape of myself and no one else. and the same for everyone else. It would seem as though we were fighting 24 of ourselves. Granted I don't know how they did the plugin or how they actually did it I just know they did it so there is a way to do it and as for the leaderboards we have 5 separate leaderboards so adding another one shouldn't really be a problem for those saying a new leaderboard will drastically change something, it really wont because we are running 5 now. So just take into consideration what I said and try to make the changes to make the community more enjoyable. : ^ )
I agree with hackusating, and boostcusating (is that a thing? xD)

I believe they're working on Solo Servers.

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I think the word trash should be added to the filter as well. That's pretty offensive and I don't understand why people feel the need to make fun of other people's playing abilities.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
I think the word trash should be added to the filter as well. That's pretty offensive and I don't understand why people feel the need to make fun of other people's playing abilities.
Well the thing is, the word trash can be used in lots of ways like ''my mom is calling me, I got to take out the trash''

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Yea, I don't know when exactly but I saw there on forums that SoloSG coming at the end of the month.

P.S. Sorry if I have some grammar mistakes ;3

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Well the thing is, the word trash can be used in lots of ways like ''my mom is calling me, I got to take out the trash''
That's the same reason some words like "easy" and "wrecked" are not filtered. Filters are created to eliminate blatantly offensive words. But for example you can't filter "easy" because it is an actual word and could be used in different context. This is just one of those cases where you can't mess with he words since they aren't always used in a negative context.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is already a stated plan for the release of Solo Servers, but from a personal standpoint I'd like to see everybody keep their own name and skin. I like knowing who I'm fighting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci