• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trauma (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker5351

Platinum
Reaction score
For once I agree with you shabby. Some people need to get a life.
Look at all these keyboard warriors coming after Nanos for joking around, what a bunch of Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom losers, the fact you feed of off a Minecraft thread to fuel your emotions saddens me. Xqer i suggest either going outside or getting friends at school.

Fliqs6969

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Fliqs
Nickname:
Wins / Games Played: 900/3000 with other acc
Past clans: synergy, trauma, exquisite
Skype ID: fliqs_
Why do you want to join Trauma: Cus I know people in this clan and I love Proxnipples and 62cook

ExquisiteUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Not sure who you are either or why you're attempting to cause flame on this thread, but a voice is not something that a person can control.
I wasnt causing flame kiddo, i acutally was just adding to something that someone else said. Then Nanos claims hes like 14 which i believe would be a straight up lie; Howvever, everyone is entitles to their own opinion xD Bye
what do u expect from synergy...
Make some more alt forum accounts

Secres

Survivor
Reaction score
I wasnt causing flame kiddo, i acutally was just adding to something that someone else said. Then Nanos claims hes like 14 which i believe would be a straight up lie; Howvever, everyone is entitles to their own opinion xD Bye

stfu nerd

Evermore

Career
Reaction score

Synergy at it again ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci