• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trauma (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
do u guys play csgo???

who play it competitively

what rank u?

I am global elite 490+ wins

Requirements to plays

must be a god with awp
must be nova o higher
must have a booter
must have Skype n omegle

i have extra skins and knifes if u need

TrosteticMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
I dont recall a 5-2 Win Against Trostetic. You guys were the ones who PPed therefore you would have to contact us to continue the battle. Also another thing I always came on the TS to ask if we could resume the battle and Ghost was never on to continue or I always got a NO.

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember smacking ghost before he bans me from the ts and accuses me of macros!!!'qqq
Funny joke everytime you jump and hit in your vids your screen looks like ziggurat masturbating to michellefoop's nudes

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember smacking ghost before he bans me from the ts and accuses me of macros!!!'qqq
Funny joke everytime you jump and hit in your vids your screen looks like ziggurat masturbating to michellefoop's nudes
LOL

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
The second part didn't make sense whatsoever. o.o

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
When people macro they get a lot of crit particles. In ghost's vids when he jumps there are an insane amount of crit particles. Crit particles are white semen is white masturbation is semen. I thought you were gray huahwi w0t R u doing
You lost me at crit particles are white semen :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci