• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Treacherous Heights V2: Ghost in the Machine

What do you want to see from Red Forest in the future?

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Only problem I can see is the use of block variation kinds looks a bit messy, I get that it's meant to look like some of it's melted and it hasn't in other places but it might look better if it were more like clumps of snow, in areas which would get less light eg behind rocks etc. Just some thoughts from the images.
Couldn't of said it 100% times better ma self <3

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do all of your submissions get in, and how to i display images without that ? Mark?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do all of your submissions get in, and how to i display images without that ? Mark?
Put ur screenshots into imgur, right click it and click on copy image URL, then go into MCSG and click picture and paste the URL into there :) hope that answers your question

J

Joel/MadDawg

Certainly looks a lot better than the old treacherous for gameplay, but it doesn't look like it has the cool feel and theme anymore. I really loved how in the old one you truly felt like a survivor in an abandoned snow environment. This revamp appears to have more of a resort town feel than a cold, dangerous feel like the original map did. Also, the actual play area of the map looks very small because all the builds seem pretty centered in the arena while only empty mountains surround the outside.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
:3 This looks so cool, given treacherous heights is coming down, I really hope this takes it's place!

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Really hoping you guys enjoy this map. Was really fun spending my Spring Break working on this with Nine! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci