• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Treble says Goodbye for now

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I always asked the people that resigned how did they know it was time to resign?, what it was like?, how do you truly know?
The answer was usually something like I need to focus on school, no longer motivated and many more responses like that.
But the one response that relates to me is that “You Just Know”.

You just know when the time is right.
You just know when you have finished making an impact on the community.
You just know that you have served your time and it is now your time to leave.

I always thought in my head that I didn’t want to resign because I would lose all the amazing friendships I have made from this whole experience. But from talking with many people, we have basically all came to same conclusion, that we we’re only staying here… because of everyone else we had met, the people we love, and that we weren’t here for moderating the server anymore. Our time was up.

I have been a staff member since October 19th 2014.
Which is 536 days
Which is 12864 hours
Which is 771840 minutes
Which is 46310400 seconds
And my duration as a Staff member here at MCGamer has come to a close.

I don’t want people to get the wrong idea for my resignation. Yes AU is gone, but that isn’t a main contributor. There is so much more that has gone into this decision and overall this is better for me and where I go in the future.

I still love you all so much. The AU fam, is not just the AU staff, it involves the entirety of the AU community that we had. The 80 or so people that I would see online everyday. I could join AU and know every single person on there. Which is why I loved the AU community so much. You would notice when a new player joined, and you would notice when someone left. I will forever love everyone in that community, with the server being there or not.

I love literally everyone in this whole community. The staff and non staff that make up everyone here are just all so amazing, and I couldn’t trade my experiences here for any other server. I won’t be leaving forever, I will still continue to come on and talk to everyone because you are all my family, and I can’t leave my family behind.

To the Razzberries
Razzledgirl Chandelle Frankyy dinbae TotalDramaTony MisiLica Kat Radiant KellieBreanne Athenaa mfungamer Freshly
You guys have all been here for me through everything. We became a massive family, who looked after the rest of our family and I loved that so much. Each and every single one of you took everything we did, and changed it to your own thing. Every training session run by each of us we’re all a little different. Every interview or views on apps or opinions or anything we did, we all saw it in a different way. And that is how we worked as a team, we could all collectively see each side of the scenario, and put the pieces together to get the whole picture. I love you all so much and I will never forget our offtopic conversations in our chat that we had, and the amazing fun meetings we had. Especially in the meetings when we were organising our topics for the Mod Meeting, those times were the best. And I will take all of these times with me, and cherish every moment we shared.
You were all unique, special, different and kind, caring and sensitive, you we’re my family and I love you all so much <3

To #ausquad
Frankyy dinbae Kraken Cameron LilBub Woodsy_ kyeemek MrWhiteShadow Pacador Bluuzo Sylnt Goldsminer 5Ocal Golden_Gaming and the whole of the AU Community
We were all a massive family in our own. Like I have mentioned earlier, we knew every single person around in our small town of AU. We were nothing like US or EU because we had a connection with every single one of us. Yes we had our fair share of ups and downs (especially with all the clan rivalries xD), but all in all we were a team, our one third of the whole MCGamer Community were the closest it got to a family online. Though times I may have been frustrated with a lot of people, I will always miss those moments, those moment we may never get back now that AU has been taken away from us. I love all of the staff in AU so much, you were all so amazing and just meant the absolute universe to me. You’ve all contributed to my life so much and I thank you so much for that. I could make friendships with any of you straight off the bat of becoming a staff member, and I will remember these friendships as I move on with my life. But trust me… I will never forget <3

To EU and US
Freshly Cueue | David Axanite | Liam Yannick NagolGames CAmadeusA _Pyrrhic ApexMC Enlighten Equalitee africanswallow Giggums Ava Lunarist Vigilo Levi _Kaany and the rest of the EU and US Staff
Here I listed just a few of the people I could think of right now, but honestly you are all such amazing people. You have all contributed to my journey as a staff member and helped me grow as a person. All of you have been there for me in times of need, and I thank you so much for that <3 You are all magnificent, amazing, fantabulous people and I could be nowhere without you all in my life. You have helped me so so so much and I love you all so so much. You are all just such fricken amazing people and I want to thank you all so much for being amazing and looking to the sky and seeing how far you can reach. But I know that you all have the ability to reach past the moon, and you all will make it far in your life. I love you all fam <3

So to end this off, I thought of this when Ceroria tweeted me earlier today.. He was welcoming me to grapehood and it made me think that, I am still apart of this family, when I became moderator I was a new grape and grew as I became Sr mod. But when resigning we are all still apart of the family.. we are just on a different vine. And I guess for me that is something to think about, as I continue to grow as a person, whilst keeping the memories I have shared with me along the way.

This is a video that I have made that basically shows a whole lot of my journey in this community so I thought I would share it with you all!

I love you all so much, and I will continue loving you all till the end of time.
Bye for now!
Ta ta and stayyy fabulous!

Last edited:

dinbae

Experienced
Reaction score
You too, Madam Sr Mod? why????? That ending though :(

William

District 13
Reaction score
Alyssaaaa <3 I already wrote you a message so I'll keep it short and simple. Thank you so much for everything you've done, it's really appreciated!! We'll stay in contact I hope :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The way you phrased this really hit home with me. I can come out with tons of reasons as to why I made the decision to leave the staff team, and while they may be true to me, the underlying reason is that you just take a look at yourself and know that it's time. Alyssa you're awesome but you know that already ;)

Stay fabulous, and can't wait till we get that 100 day streak c:

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
thank you for all the time you spent helping this server <33

also thank you for explaining why we lost so many staff today, it makes a bit more sense now ;-;

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
You already know how much you mean to me <3. No matter what happens I will always be there :3.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
You too, Madam Sr Mod? why????? That ending though :(
Love you david <3
Alyssaaaa <3 I already wrote you a message so I'll keep it short and simple. Thank you so much for everything you've done, it's really appreciated!! We'll stay in contact I hope :)
WILLIAM! You are so amazing <33
The way you phrased this really hit home with me. I can come out with tons of reasons as to why I made the decision to leave the staff team, and while they may be true to me, the underlying reason is that you just take a look at yourself and know that it's time. Alyssa you're awesome but you know that already ;)

Stay fabulous, and can't wait till we get that 100 day streak c:
YASS We will get that streak!! Love you Sky <3
thank you for all the time you spent helping this server <33

also thank you for explaining why we lost so many staff today, it makes a bit more sense now ;-;
Love you girl <3
Thank you for everything you have done. :) <3
I dont know where I'd be without you Golds <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci