• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Treble says Goodbye for now

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
These threads make me sad :(

And I loved dancing with you on the dance floor on Valentine's in yoir video :)

Last edited:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
ALYSSA NO! You were like the best au sr Mod. Period. Hope we can still have fun in Helix, and if not then I wish you the best of luck! Stay awesome please! <3

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
Alyssa,

You're such an amazing person. I have never met such an outgoing, enthusiastic and happy girl. Your happiness is contagious and radiates onto other people. You were such a huge part of my 5 month journey here at MCGamer. Late night TeamSpeak sessions, games of MCSG with the AU fam and the all important training sessions with your whiteboard were just a few of the awesome things you and the AU squad did all the time. It's so sad to see you leave and that video almost gave me tears. It's so deeply saddens me to see such a large amount of the AU squad leave like this. Chad didn't know how much of a family we were but as you said, we are still a family and we always will be no matter what our ranks are.

Keep being beautiful and awesome Treble <3

Cumhuriyet

Mod | Recruitment Assistant
Reaction score
Thank you for everything, I will miss you a lot <3 :cry: :crying:

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
It is really sad to see you go aswell, but you are right: You just know when it is your time to go. You try to resist and force you to stay motivated, but at some point you just realise it. It may tear your apart, but you know you have to leave.
Thanks for everything you have done for the community and for me <3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Alyssa.. I love you so much and you have no idea how much I am going to miss you... <3

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
<3 But but but but but. I can't. Thank you for all you have done for me. From activity checks to training sessions to questions you really made an impact on me. I can't thank you enough. Goodbye :(

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Alyssa! what can I say about such an awesome staff member! you have helped MCGamer tremendously and tbh, I don't know what they will do without you! good luck in life and stay awesome! #AU!

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Stuff happens :( You where a really good Senior Staff member in my opinion so thanks for always being there for us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci