• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Treble says Goodbye for now

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
These threads make me sad :(

And I loved dancing with you on the dance floor on Valentine's in yoir video :)
Dancing is always the best way to be happy!
ALYSSA NO! You were like the best au sr Mod. Period. Hope we can still have fun in Helix, and if not then I wish you the best of luck! Stay awesome please! <3
Ill still be around Sanders! You can count on that <3
Alyssa,

You're such an amazing person. I have never met such an outgoing, enthusiastic and happy girl. Your happiness is contagious and radiates onto other people. You were such a huge part of my 5 month journey here at MCGamer. Late night TeamSpeak sessions, games of MCSG with the AU fam and the all important training sessions with your whiteboard were just a few of the awesome things you and the AU squad did all the time. It's so sad to see you leave and that video almost gave me tears. It's so deeply saddens me to see such a large amount of the AU squad leave like this. Chad didn't know how much of a family we were but as you said, we are still a family and we always will be no matter what our ranks are.

Keep being beautiful and awesome Treble <3
Aww I love you so much Remy<3 You will always be in my heart and I will never forget about you. Thank you so much, what you have said really makes me smile so much. Love you bae <3
It is really sad to see you go aswell, but you are right: You just know when it is your time to go. You try to resist and force you to stay motivated, but at some point you just realise it. It may tear your apart, but you know you have to leave.
Thanks for everything you have done for the community and for me <3
Love you mfun<3 I couldnt leave you out in this, you were apart of our squad and family and you always will be <3
Alyssa.. I love you so much and you have no idea how much I am going to miss you... <3
<3 But but but but but. I can't. Thank you for all you have done for me. From activity checks to training sessions to questions you really made an impact on me. I can't thank you enough. Goodbye :(
Getix and MrMets! I love you both so much and am so proud of you both and everything you've achieved <3 Love you
Alyssa! what can I say about such an awesome staff member! you have helped MCGamer tremendously and tbh, I don't know what they will do without you! good luck in life and stay awesome! #AU!
#AU !!! <3

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
I wasn't in vid ;-; I'll miss you Alyssa along with all the other amazing people in the community. I'll always remember how you laughed at the exact same frame I always had in Google hangouts

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Like i could see this happening. MCG does mistakes but hopefully one day it will be good again and well were all going to be happy to be a part of the this hard Journey. Thanks For Helping Me.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Alyssa you have been such an inspiration for me for the last year I've been a staff member. Thank you so much for all the hard work you've put forth to the development of this network. Your time here is so unbelievably treasured. Love you, Alyssa and may crazy things always be happening in your waters <3

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to miss seeing you on the Staff team Alyssa! Don't forget to come on the Teamspeak!

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I wasn't in vid ;-; I'll miss you Alyssa along with all the other amazing people in the community. I'll always remember how you laughed at the exact same frame I always had in Google hangouts
yasssss! great moments that I will never forget :)
Alyssa you have been such an inspiration for me for the last year I've been a staff member. Thank you so much for all the hard work you've put forth to the development of this network. Your time here is so unbelievably treasured. Love you, Alyssa and may crazy things always be happening in your waters <3
What are these crazy things happening in the water?? Love you Ryan <3
I'm going to miss seeing you on the Staff team Alyssa! Don't forget to come on the Teamspeak!
I will never forget <3

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
:( Lyssa, this community gon miss you a whole lot girl, thank you for your hard work and dedication, you deserved the spot that you once held :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci