• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(Trend) Set your Avatar as LoL Champions!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
But DOTA is also a slower paced game.
That's worse than saying -_- just because you prefer League over DOTA, but because it's a slower paced game? Really? :p Anyways, I don't really care for either. So I'm just gonna run away now.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
That's worse than saying -_- just because you prefer League over DOTA, but because it's a slower paced game? Really? :p Anyways, I don't really care for either. So I'm just gonna run away now.
DOTA is a slower paced game than League, it's a fact. It's not a personal preference or anything...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
DOTA is a slower paced game than League, it's a fact. It's not a personal preference or anything...
I thought that was your reason for potentially using the -_- face :p I'm not against whether it's a fact or not (also I know it wasn't you that actually posted the face :p)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But DOTA is also a slower paced game.
Slower paced?
Well, the fact that it has turning speed and proper casting animations I guess could consider it slower paced.
One thing that pushes me away from league is that VERY few items have active abilities. Most of them just give passive stat boosts, whereas in DoTA, there are tons of items that do loads of different things. There's an item that has a stun, there are Items which can apply slows and debuffs, there is one which can silence enemies, there's one which gives you 75% lifesteal when you activate it, to mention a few.
League just lacks the depth that DoTA has in my opinion...

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Slower paced?
Well, the fact that it has turning speed and proper casting animations I guess could consider it slower paced.
One thing that pushes me away from league is that VERY few items have active abilities. Most of them just give passive stat boosts, whereas in DoTA, there are tons of items that do loads of different things. There's an item that has a stun, there are Items which can apply slows and debuffs, there is one which can silence enemies, there's one which gives you 75% lifesteal when you activate it, to mention a few.
League just lacks the depth that DoTA has in my opinion...
75% life steal OP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci