• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trend (US Division)

NickRo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Falloutgirl
Past Clans:infinity,evolution,mercy
Why would you like to be apart of team Trend? Cus im a god and also this clan seems good
Will you be active? yes i will be very active considering i play 6 hours a day usually.
Accepted as Trial...

NickRo

Spectator
Reaction score
ItsBat's MCSG Clan APP
================================================================
Minecraft IGN:
ItsBat
Past Clans:
Evolution,Mercy,Crimson,Rise(Two Other Ones)
(Most of them were on hive)
Why would you like to be apart of team Trend?
I would like to join team Trend because I enjoy playing mcsg. I think that I am pretty decent at teamwork. I have been in many other past clans and I still enjoy it.
Will you be active?:
I will most definitely be active. I get to play everyday, unless I'm on vacation or something along the lines of that.
================================================================​
accepted as trial...

IconicPacks

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: IconicPacks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Past Clans: Revamped (Disbanded Obviously)
Why would you like to be apart of team Trend? I would like to be a part of Trend, because I think I can provide a positive influence to the clan I know a lot of routes, and I try to be a good teammate, I also make texture packs if that matters. I also want to just get more involved in the mcsg community in general, and I think this opportunity would help me a lot.
Will you be active?
I will be on most of the time of course there are always a few circumstances where I can't be on.

NickRo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: IconicPacks
Past Clans: Revamped (Disbanded Obviously)
Why would you like to be apart of team Trend? I would like to be a part of Trend, because I think I can provide a positive influence to the clan I know a lot of routes, and I try to be a good teammate, I also make texture packs if that matters. I also want to just get more involved in the mcsg community in general, and I think this opportunity would help me a lot.
Will you be active?
I will be on most of the time of course there are always a few circumstances where I can't be on.
Accpeted as trial...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci