• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not going to keep posting since everyone hates me nowadays I'm just saying people really have to stop judging me from the past. I'm done now Trespire disregard my app I guess.
Im willing to put just about anything in the past except for racism. It's still an active struggle unaccording to popular belief, african american residents of the United States of America with the right to vote get bullied away from voting booths in the South.

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
Im willing to put just about anything in the past except for racism. It's still an active struggle unaccording to popular belief, african american residents of the United States of America with the right to vote get bullied away from voting booths in the South.
What did he say?

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
But..You are racist towards my old ocelot family. BY MURDERING THEM.

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of #Adroit I challenge you to a cb! Add me on skype if you do accept it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci