• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
So dam funny how you guys kick me for inactivity when Gravity when he got member wasn't active for at least 4 weeks when he got member and he doesn't get kicked lol ok that's cool no big deal but when you kick me for inactivity even though I can't play at my dads because of bad internet and not meeting par even though I was member for 2 weeks you kick me that's soo funny lol well lets. Oh and also my PC had viruses so yeah LOL kick Super, Wattled, and Me for all not meeting par lol even though we were member can't do that crap lol.

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
So dam funny how you guys kick me for inactivity when Gravity when he got member wasn't active for at least 4 weeks when he got member and he doesn't get kicked lol ok that's cool no big deal but when you kick me for inactivity even though I can't play at my dads because of bad internet and not meeting par even though I was member for 2 weeks you kick me that's soo funny lol well lets. Oh and also my PC had viruses so yeah LOL kick Super, Wattled, and Me for all not meeting par lol even though we were member can't do that crap lol.
Nice grammar :p

EnvyMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Please remove RedstoneWarrior - BossErwyn - PCDarkrai from the roster. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci