• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: PCDarkrai
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 400+ with alts
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Gymmy has it. Same with Revature
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴇsᴘɪʀᴇ: I am a really experienced clan member, and I also want to join a clan where I have friends in. The only members that I dont know are FuzzyCookie and PunkCraftHD. I can also record some clan battles and scrims if you want.

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴇsᴘɪʀᴇ: I am a really experienced clan member, and I also want to join a clan where I have friends in. The only members that I dont know are FuzzyCookie and PunkCraftHD. I can also record some clan battles and scrims if you want.
Trial. Please be active on teamspeak.

GygaPex

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: GygaPex
Wins: 75+ including ALTs.
Skype name: GygaPex
Why do you want to join Trespire: I would like to join Trespire because I think it would be a great place to socialize and improve my PvP skills with that said I would also like to help anyone who would like a few tips/tricks from me.

Thanks,
GygaPex

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Wɪɴs: 489
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: YoshiTime717
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴇsᴘɪʀᴇ: Why not?

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
Wɪɴs: 489
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: YoshiTime717
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴇsᴘɪʀᴇ: Why not?
IGN: GygaPex
Wins: 75+ including ALTs.
Skype name: GygaPex
Why do you want to join Trespire: I would like to join Trespire because I think it would be a great place to socialize and improve my PvP skills with that said I would also like to help anyone who would like a few tips/tricks from me.

Thanks,
GygaPex
Trial. Please be active on ts for admittance in the clan.

tristr1220

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Tristr1220
Aɢᴇ: 12
Wɪɴs: 143
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: (I prefer not to say, I can just msg you it or poke you + You kinda already know it)
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴇsᴘɪʀᴇ: I know FuzzyCookie (Or have a friend that does) and I feel a clan will help me with my teamwork skills and maybe some PVP skills. I classify myself as descent or above average at pvp. I am already kinda good at my teamwork skills but I would like to make them better. I hope to learn new routes about some of the popular/less popular maps. I am currently on the TS3 or I am about to get on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci