• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tributes featured in the Guinness World Records!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score
You do not know what gravey4rd does. He is a good pvper, He might not seem like it in his videos maybe due to lag or something, but trust me, he is really good, and he is really good at winning. If you're so good and he's so bad, then you shouldn't even need a team to get 3000+ wins, so go ahead and get there.
^ true dat.

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
(Update: Another Twitter giveaway for 3 lifetime ranks here: Direct Link)

Thank you Manos_T for spotting this! We were featured in the 2014 Guinness World Records showcasing our top 10 of MCSG (As of September 10th, 2013)! Minecraft section (page 110):

Congrats Graveyard and the others as you can now brag to your friends you are one of the top Minecraft Survival Games players in the world!

If you want to buy the book, here is the direct link on amazon (worth a buy):
United States Amazon
UK/Europe Amazon
Canada Amazon

Original Thread:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-guinness-world-records.75621/
Nice

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
I wanna be on there... :(
One of my New Year Goals! :D
Look... I'm not trying to be negative here but you only have 111 wins... It's going to take you a long time for you to pass Gravey up, but I believe in ya! :D

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Look... I'm not trying to be negative here but you only have 111 wins... It's going to take you a long time for you to pass Gravey up, but I believe in ya! :D
I never said becoming first. Just be in the top ten! :p
Plus, I've only played 430 games, yet I've got 112 wins. That's a ratio of around 0.27. And apparently that's amazing, because I ask people if that's good and I always get the reply "YES! YES! YES What is your alt?"
I won my very first game of MCSG I had ever played. I think that tells me I can do it a couple more thousand times. :3

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
I never said becoming first. Just be in the top ten! :p
Plus, I've only played 430 games, yet I've got 112 wins. That's a ratio of around 0.27. And apparently that's amazing, because I ask people if that's good and I always get the reply "YES! YES! YES What is your alt?"
I won my very first game of MCSG I had ever played. I think that tells me I can do it a couple more thousand times. :3
Another thing, My friend lil_chamona started averaging 4 fps on his computer. He was 1/50 and was the worst pvp I had ever seen. He told me "I'm going to pass you in wins, and become the best." I doubted it, because I had already about 35 wins. He played and he played until his birthday came when he got his new computer. He was 15/400 and I was 70/500 when he got the computer, and within a week I had 85 and he had 60. He passed me around the 110 win mark and didn't stop there, averaging about 30 wins a day and becoming one of the pvpers I knew. He took a break when he was 400/1200 to do some other stuff, and in that time I tried catching up but didn't. When he came back, the first day, he won 39 games. And that was just the beginning. Within about another month or so He had hit 1000 wins. He went from 450 to 1000 in 3 months taking day long breaks in between. When he hit 1000 he took a 3 week break, then was set on top 25. We battled and he reaches #25 with 1200 wins, but he didn't want to stop there, and he made it all the way to #20 with 1,390 wins. This is when he stopped. But you see, He was determined, no matter how much we doubted him. Did he no life it? No! He played a season of basketball, 2 seasons of football, 1 All-Star season of football and had straight A's. He was just determined to succeed. So don't give up, and you will get there, promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci