• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tributes featured in the Guinness World Records!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nkwe

Diamond
Reaction score
POOR ME, HUAHWI ISNT THE ONLY ONE WITH THESE PROBLEMS JEEZ
Ya but before the summer he was no one, no one knew who he was and he tried so hard and made it now to the top three, you've been on the first page for longer than he has.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ya but before the summer he was no one, no one knew who he was and he tried so hard and made it now to the top three, you've been on the first page for longer than he has.
I mean, we both didn't get into the book which is unfair for both of us (And others like us)

Also, not everyone can play 15 hours straight to get wins like Huahwi.

Nkwe

Diamond
Reaction score
I mean, we both didn't get into the book which is unfair for both of us (And others like us)

Also, not everyone can play 15 hours straight to get wins like Huahwi.
Ya that sucks you were both so close, and Im sorry since people like Elisha are still in there. Ok ya, you don't play 15 hours straight but I mean before the summer Huahwi had like 100 wins or something I think and you had like over a 1000, so you had quite a head start.. but then again if you can only play like 1 hour a day then of course Huahwi got more wins caus he played 14 hours more.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ya that sucks you were both so close, and Im sorry since people like Elisha are still in there. Ok ya, you don't play 15 hours straight but I mean before the summer Huahwi had like 100 wins or something I think and you had like over a 1000, so you had quite a head start.. but then again if you can only play like 1 hour a day then of course Huahwi got more wins caus he played 14 hours more.
oh no, aha I'm not angry or anything at Huahwi for passing me. I just really wish that the list was more current. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci