• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tributes token

Would you like this added to the game?

• Yeeeeeesssss please!!! Make it feel more like the real hunger games

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Would be kinda cool I guess

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Meh... Waste of time

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdhsk

Spectator
Reaction score
It doesn't show this in the movie but in the books each tribute is allowed to being a token in to the game as long as it doesn't actually affect the game too much. So I'm thinking in the training room u can use the command /token (item) and u can choose like a stick, brick, sapling, ect. This won't really affect the game too much exept for maybe the stick because you can craft a sword with it but it will bring us closer to the real hunger games. Also when in fistfights people are a tiny bit more intimidated by someone To beat them dead with a stick then there mere hands. Please leave your opinion and suggestions on my idea. Thank you for your time.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
The tokens were rings, pins, bangles, medallions, and charms. There aren't any items like this in Minecraft. Sticks are used for crafting swords, so that is a defiant no go. The idea seems cool, but I don't think it fits in with Minecraft

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
If there were more decorative items in Minecraft, I would say this could definitely work. However, since really the only non-useful decorative items I can think of right now are paintings, they wouldn't be of that much use.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
If there were more decorative items in Minecraft, I would say this could definitely work. However, since really the only non-useful decorative items I can think of right now are paintings, they wouldn't be of that much use.
Says who? I've beaten a zombie to death with a painting of toaster before!

I say no... it's not very necessary, and doesn't do much. Just seems like a waste of time and resources to me.

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
Says who? I've beaten a zombie to death with a painting of toaster before!

I say no... it's not very necessary, and doesn't do much. Just seems like a waste of time and resources to me.
:p Well, you don't do additional damage holding paintings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci