• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Triology - AU Clan - RECRUITING -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakman

Spectator
Reaction score
Cool clan! CB sometime against #Nuett - Add me on Skype. Jakman1001 :)

NoHacksJustSwag

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, Prevail challenge you to a clan battle. Once you have 3 or 4 members just contact me over skype :)
Hey man i was wondering if you wanted to scrim just to see how my team plays? Would really appreciate it

ItsSlytrium

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: Digitql
Wins/Losses: 3/7 200/w alts
TS/Skype Available: Skype, teamspeak is bloody horrible on my pc.
Why do you Want to join #Triology: Because its seems like a good clan, and I know a couple of members ;D
Are you vicious/Abusive: Nope. I hate people who are though.
Are you dedicated: Yus
Top Strengths Of PvP: Strafing, and flint n steel, and getting rod combos
Top Weaknesses Of PvP:
Orchestra Or Vast: Orchestra
Donor or not: Not, but plan to get iron
Will you be active (School exceptions): Yes. Most likely.
Past Bans/Mutes: None.
Any Alts: SoTotallyTobes (Very old never use it), ChuqqsMC, ItsChaos.
One last Thing Be honest with the APP or you will be declined automatically. This is honest.

SpidermanYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: AlbatrossYT ---- Will Be
Wins/Losses: 92/761
TS/Skype Available: adzman98, Teamspeak avalible
Why do you Want to join #Triology: Because i think it will be an awesome community to be apart of and i want to try my hardest to help out the clan.
Are you vicious/Abusive: No! unless someone really gets on my nervs (but very rarley does this happen)
Are you dedicated: Yes i am on the computer mostly everyday and so i will be able to communicate with the whole clan!
Top Strengths Of PvP: Bow Spam and or bowing, fishing rod comboz and jitter clicking also strafing
Top Weaknesses Of PvP: Getting bow spamed, not the best at strafing, and also tight quaters pvp
Donor or not: Diamond Platinum
Will you be active (School exceptions): Yes 100 % of the time, may have sports traing or homework sometimes.
Past Bans/Mutes: Only have been banned on my alt account because i supposidly was hacking it was only for a day.
Any Alts: _Sp00derMunTY, Also stats reset so we added up all my wins and i had 256 i think.

Last edited:

NoHacksJustSwag

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: AlbatrossYT ---- Will Be DeeStr4fez
Wins/Losses: 92/761
TS/Skype Available: adzman98, Teamspeak avalible
Why do you Want to join #Triology: Because i think it will be an awesome community to be apart of and i want to try my hardest to help out the clan.
Are you vicious/Abusive: No! unless someone really gets on my nervs (but very rarley does this happen)
Are you dedicated: Yes i am on the computer mostly everyday and so i will be able to communicate with the whole clan!
Top Strengths Of PvP: Bow Spam and or bowing, fishing rod comboz and jitter clicking also strafing
Top Weaknesses Of PvP: Getting bow spamed, not the best at strafing, and also tight quaters pvp
Donor or not: Diamond Platinum
Will you be active (School exceptions): Yes 100 % of the time, may have sports traing or homework sometimes.
Past Bans/Mutes: Only have been banned on my alt account because i supposidly was hacking it was only for a day.
Any Alts: _Sp00derMunTY, Also stats reset so we added up all my wins and i had 256 i think.
AlbatrossYT You have been Trialed for the clan Just Because you are under the win requirement. Good Luck

Last edited:

Contemplates

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: Contemplates
Wins/Losses: 113/1777
TS/Skype Available: Both
Why do you Want to join #Triology: Cause swag, plus i have nothing better to do xD
Are you vicious/Abusive: not really
Are you dedicated: Yep
Top Strengths Of PvP: Offensive with sword,bow,rod and fns if needed.
Top Weaknesses Of PvP: LAG AND INTERNET SHITTYNESS
Donor or not: Not yet.
Will you be active (School exceptions): I'm active on Sunday and Sat alot , most of the time during the week.
Past Bans/Mutes: Nevar
Any Alts: Nope.

BornAU

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi would you like to CB #Born if so, add TheBlazingBunny to organise the CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci