• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
Application
Minecraft IGN: BacccaPlaysMC/Mendoza710
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 2915/103
Donor: Platnium on Baccca, but none on Mendoza, although I do plan on getting diamond on that account sometime soon.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both, and Fly has my Skype. c:
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join because at the moment I'm clanless and I would like to join a good clan. This one also has a few friends of mine in it and looks like a good enough clan for my liking.
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I think I would be a nice addition to this clan, I'd say I'm pretty decent at PvP and I would help out in clan battles, scrims, and other events due to the fact that I've been in a lot of clans and some of them were pretty good.
P.S: I'll definitely be very active on the weekend and I'll be pretty active on the week days, but there are chances that I might not be able to get on my computer some days.

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Application
Donor: Platnium on Baccca, but none on Mendoza, although I do plan on getting diamond on that account sometime soon.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both, and Fly has my Skype. c:
Why do you want to join Triology? I want to join because at the moment I'm clanless and I would like to join a good clan. This one also has a few friends of mine in it and looks like a good enough clan for my liking.
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I think I would be a nice addition to this clan, I'd say I'm pretty decent at PvP and I would help out in clan battles, scrims, and other events due to the fact that I've been in a lot of clans and some of them were pretty good.
P.S: I'll definitely be very active on the weekend and I'll be pretty active on the week days, but there are chances that I might not be able to get on my computer some days.
Trial , be active on the Team Speak.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Application
I swear, people from exodus make long apps. Anyway, recommended!!

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
le quack and Bowboy
- Please be active on TS if you want to get in the clan, we know you guys have different time zones but try and get on.

Also great job on winning our first battle!! Keep up the good work guys!
[:

-Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci