• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krit

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Scrape_
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Well, 25 but 388 on two other accounts plus like 4 more accounts with like 20 wins so ye. xD
Donor: Gold
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: yes, i have u from showdown of clans
Why do you want to join Triology? Cool people in this clan and i think my pvp can help.
Why should we accept you? 1) My pvp skill. i have a lot of MCSG experience 2) My teamwork skills. I have been in several clans. 3) Knowledge, I know where chokepoints are and were good chest routes are.
*Ill be on ts tomorrow.

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Scrape_
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Well, 25 but 388 on two other accounts plus like 4 more accounts with like 20 wins so ye. xD
Donor: Gold
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: yes, i have u from showdown of clans
Why do you want to join Triology? Cool people in this clan and i think my pvp can help.
Why should we accept you? 1) My pvp skill. i have a lot of MCSG experience 2) My teamwork skills. I have been in several clans. 3) Knowledge, I know where chokepoints are and were good chest routes are.
*Ill be on ts tomorrow.
Im just going to say Trial

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
I will add you when I get back from school.

Also route practice today for every member (it's mostly for the people who haven't been there)
PS: it's my birthday monkeys

-Kill
Happy bday Boy, and I hope I can make it on for the routes

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
I will add you when I get back from school.

Also route practice today for every member (it's mostly for the people who haven't been there)
PS: it's my birthday monkeys

-Kill
I wanna play a legit game with the plugin, that would be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci