• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GYMMY

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: THE_ONLY_GYMMY
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 210
Donor: no soz
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: PJSode
Why do you want to join Triology? becuz i think you guys are really good and i know a couple of people
Why should we accept you? because im jamal
Past clans: Reflection Divine and Trespire
One paragraph about yourself: I am great at game and i carry

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CreeperGoesPro
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 289 With my CreeperGoesPro account. But with my alts I have more than 400 wins
Donor: diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: it's thespyrew
Why do you want to join Triology? because I miss my friends, I know I can be annoying but I want one last chance. Even though it's only my second chance of trying out the clan. Since I got denied after I was pending.
Why should we accept you? because i've been improving my communication & teamwork. As well as my PvP as gradually increased for the past 1-2 week(s).
Past clans: Way too many to list :/
One paragraph about yourself: Sometimes I can be annoying over a Internet-game, but when it comes to real life I am super nice & knows what I am doing and as well on task. I would love to give this awesome clan one last chance.

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
All applicants will get a response later tonight.
I'm also making every member a cool avatar later today.

-Kill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci