• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GMoney_

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: XxGMoneyxXBrO
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 776
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: Yes, my skype is gardner.skiff1
Why do you want to join Triology? I believe that this clan has potential to be a phenomenal success, considering the pure skill of the individual members, and their experience together in past clans, obviously they have chemistry together, and that, in my eyes, is what make a great clan.
Why should we accept you? I believe that I could bring good PvP skill to the clan, and also bring a goofy, and fun presence to the operation, and I also know Fly and Ryan, so I have teamwork and chemistry with those two already.
Past clans: The Hunted, Variable, Excel, The Return, Forensic, Vendetta, Espionage
One paragraph about yourself: I am a regular MCSG player, who has mostly mastered how to win the game, and can do so fairly easily. After playing thousands of games on the servers, I have gotten fairly bored of just playing the survival games, and so I stepped into the competitive scene, back in February, when I joined my first clan, The Hunted, one of bbLLer's clans. As I previously stated, I think that this will be a very successful journey, and I would like to come along for the ride!

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: XxGMoneyxXBrO
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 776
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: Yes, my skype is gardner.skiff1
Why do you want to join Triology? I believe that this clan has potential to be a phenomenal success, considering the pure skill of the individual members, and their experience together in past clans, obviously they have chemistry together, and that, in my eyes, is what make a great clan.
Why should we accept you? I believe that I could bring good PvP skill to the clan, and also bring a goofy, and fun presence to the operation, and I also know Fly and Ryan, so I have teamwork and chemistry with those two already.
Past clans: The Hunted, Variable, Excel, The Return, Forensic, Vendetta, Espionage
One paragraph about yourself: I am a regular MCSG player, who has mostly mastered how to win the game, and can do so fairly easily. After playing thousands of games on the servers, I have gotten fairly bored of just playing the survival games, and so I stepped into the competitive scene, back in February, when I joined my first clan, The Hunted, one of bbLLer's clans. As I previously stated, I think that this will be a very successful journey, and I would like to come along for the ride!
Applications are closed, you need to get invited.

Rubro12

Platinum
Reaction score
Tem dood..... OR NAW(bakas too strong we all say toodae am i rit or no????!!!!!!!111one11!1one1111!1!1one!!!! (bajancand14nr3fr3 nc3.)

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Imma try to get a US timezone to play more with u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member