• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey remember when forgotten beat rebels with me and I got a ring, oh and ya remember when u lost to rebels and got no ring : ( poor bommie
remember when half our chests were empty and halfway into the game we were told to double check chests, + using 3 subs. ya

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
remember when half our chests were empty and halfway into the game we were told to double check chests, + using 3 subs. ya
bom I joined fgt 2 days prior to clan wars, I learned my route, and if u didn't know about rechecking chests then ur a detriment to your team because half of those players on your roster were in the last clan wars and they knew about the empty chests. This is why rebels will always be better than you guys

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
bom I joined fgt 2 days prior to clan wars, I learned my route, and if u didn't know about rechecking chests then ur a detriment to your team because half of those players on your roster were in the last clan wars and they knew about the empty chests. This is why rebels will always be better than you guys
k sorry swag. ur best

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Omg that was hilarious we each had a partner for a route and bowhoo was invisible and he kept saying swag follow me and I couldn't see him and he was like just follow my voice LOOOL Bowhoo
Soul was behind when I was getting and was wtffffffffff are you doing!?!/ *dies by polaris* quality serv

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Hahaha memories, now nostalgia is kicking in :|
Yeah runescape doesnt have memories like these. All i remember is rustlerGod killing swagGirf on tkt24freaks server then saying to hiqhlights, ya put him in, he just beat me and you

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah runescape doesnt have memories like these. All i remember is rustlerGod killing swagGirf on tkt24freaks server then saying to hiqhlights, ya put him in, he just beat me and you
reminds me of what I did to everyone in v1 primeval on roxbot. thats how I got in with help from my bros GoryGator and ReVeZz and rustlerspeed and a little tryharding on roxbot

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
reminds me of what I did to everyone in v1 primeval on roxbot. thats how I got in with help from my bros GoryGator and ReVeZz and rustlerspeed and a little tryharding on roxbot
oya I remember slappin ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci