• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goenji

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Goenji // Endou // Advisories
Past Clans: Trespire, Desteria, Omega, Trine
Games Won: Goenji 140 Advisories 400something
Games Played: 600something 2000something
Skype (PM if you want): notabk21
Why do you want join Triton?: Because it was one of the good old clans and I think that if you give me a chance you can test me skills.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: I was in a Trine with Skipping. [My IGN was TheBKLegacy].
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: I know all the clan battle maps :p

Kons

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do you want join Triton?: Because it was one of the good old clans and I think that if you give me a chance you can test me skills.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: I was in a Trine with Skipping. [My IGN was TheBKLegacy].
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: I know all the clan battle maps :p
You are Pending: Please be active on our teamspeak.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Narwhal
Past Clans: Ascendancy, Eternity
Games Won: 400
Games Played: 1600
Skype (PM if you want): daniel211029
Why do you want join Triton?: I recognise some people here and want to start playing more us and pot pvp.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Not sure what the roster is yet, but no, not really.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: 3 years worth, yup

Last edited:

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
gl my frends. I hope this clan is as successful as before. <4

plztem

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: plztem / DownyBaby
Past Clans: Dexterity, Redemption, Xenos
Games Won: 45
Games Played: 127
Skype (PM if you want): cole.perrie
Why do you want join Triton?: Almost made it in before, I've come back to try again (used to be Sweqqy)
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Shawn, Skipping, idk talked to others
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: Yep

Kons

Survivor
Reaction score
You are Pending: Please be active on the teamspeak.
IGN: Narwhal
Past Clans: Ascendancy, Eternity
Games Won: 400
Games Played: 1600
Skype (PM if you want): daniel211029
Why do you want join Triton?: I recognise some people here and want to start playing more us and pot pvp.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Not sure what the roster is yet, but no, not really.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: 3 years worth, yup
IGN: plztem / DownyBaby
Past Clans: Dexterity, Redemption, Xenos
Games Won: 45
Games Played: 127
Skype (PM if you want): cole.perrie
Why do you want join Triton?: Almost made it in before, I've come back to try again (used to be Sweqqy)
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Shawn, Skipping, idk talked to others
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: Yep
Accepted for trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci