• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilqtion

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Leafed
Past Clans: All
Games Won: Not many
Games Played: Many
Skype (PM if you want): yes
Why do you want join Triton?: probably
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: okay
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: sure
Accepted as North Korean Supreme Leader

mineman612

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Mineyy_
Past Clans: Primative and Soar
Games Won: 2
Games Played: 10
Skype (PM if you want): live:jake.c.chu (aka Mineyy_)
Why do you want join Triton?: Because it looks like a good clan with a good future. :)
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: No, :( but I would like to get to meet them.)
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: Yes I have a lot of knowledge with CB maps.
Donor: Platinum

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Mineyy_
Past Clans: Primative and Soar
Games Won: 2
Games Played: 10
Skype (PM if you want): live:jake.c.chu (aka Mineyy_)
Why do you want join Triton?: Because it looks like a good clan with a good future. :)
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: No, :( but I would like to get to meet them.)
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: Yes I have a lot of knowledge with CB maps.
Donor: Platinum
Owner!

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Gfqrce
Past Clans: Relativity, Beyond, Voltic, etc.
Games Won: 35/199 ( I record and mess around on this account xD)
Games Played:199
Skype (PM if you want): Private but I will pm you it
Why do you want join Triton?: I want to join Triton because I want to meet new people and I want to get back into clans again.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Nope, but if I get accepted hopefully I can make some with them.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: Yup, I've been doing clans for about 2 years and I have been memorizing chest routes, so that wouldnt be a problem for me.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Gfqrce
Past Clans: Relativity, Beyond, Voltic, etc.
Games Won: 35/199 ( I record and mess around on this account xD)
Games Played:199
Skype (PM if you want): Private but I will pm you it
Why do you want join Triton?: I want to join Triton because I want to meet new people and I want to get back into clans again.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?: Nope, but if I get accepted hopefully I can make some with them.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?: Yup, I've been doing clans for about 2 years and I have been memorizing chest routes, so that wouldnt be a problem for me.
Welcome to the clan TRITON! You are ACCEPTED as Member because of your really good application!

Phelyxx

Diamond
Reaction score
OutletUS Clan Challenge you a cb if you are interesed add me on skype: felixsamuel11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci