• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
IGN: TwerkTeam2014
Past Clans: TriviumEU Elite (Current)
Games Won: See signature
Games Played: See signature
Skype (PM if you want): zantioplays
Why do you want join Triton? I know Skipping as he is in Triv with me, I also know Scout very well asd he is the Leador of Triv as well. The clan also seems very experienced and from the videos I have seen appear to have amazing teamwork too!
Do you have any experience with members of Triton? Yeye I mentioned that in the questions above, I get along with all members of the clan that I know.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps? Yes I do good sir, I have been playing MCSG for a very long tim!
Thanks for taking the time to look at my application, I am EU which can be a bit of a downfall but not that much as I get like 98ms to the US servers xD ;)
ez decline
no haxer allowed, u hak on swish dont make me bring vid???

TheSinsOFXqer

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: TwerkTeam2014
Past Clans: TriviumEU Elite (Current)
Games Won: See signature
Games Played: See signature
Skype (PM if you want): zantioplays
Why do you want join Triton? I know Skipping as he is in Triv with me, I also know Scout very well asd he is the Leador of Triv as well. The clan also seems very experienced and from the videos I have seen appear to have amazing teamwork too!
Do you have any experience with members of Triton? Yeye I mentioned that in the questions above, I get along with all members of the clan that I know.
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps? Yes I do good sir, I have been playing MCSG for a very long tim!
Thanks for taking the time to look at my application, I am EU which can be a bit of a downfall but not that much as I get like 98ms to the US servers xD ;)
Declined

JoshieMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: JoshRocks159
Past Clans: Blaze (Owner) VatiX (Owner)
Games Won: 65+
Games Played: 800+ (You can 1v1 me)
Skype (PM if you want): JoshRocks159

Why do you want join Triton? Because if I join this clan I assume that I will meet very skilled players and I will be very happy :). I think this is an active clan that if I join it would be very active and successful.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton? No, but I will be if you accept me :)
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps? I know a decent 2 or 3 chestroutes on clan battle maps, I'm a little week on Holiday Resort although I am pretty good on all other clan battle maps.
P.S I have killed SlavTheRussian, twice.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: JoshRocks159
Past Clans: Blaze (Owner) VatiX (Owner)
Games Won: 65+
Games Played: 800+ (You can 1v1 me)
Skype (PM if you want): JoshRocks159

Why do you want join Triton? Because if I join this clan I assume that I will meet very skilled players and I will be very happy :). I think this is an active clan that if I join it would be very active and successful.
Do you have any experience with members of Triton? No, but I will be if you accept me :)
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps? I know a decent 2 or 3 chestroutes on clan battle maps, I'm a little week on Holiday Resort although I am pretty good on all other clan battle maps.
P.S I have killed SlavTheRussian, twice.
You've killed Slav twice? Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci