• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton EU

Omri

Career
Reaction score
IGN: 0mri
Past Clans: Recoil, Lycaon, More in Signature
Skype (PM if you want): Amer_joe
Why do you want join Triton?: I would like to meet some of you guys as well as have some pro pvp -erssss to play with
Do you have experience with members of Triton?: I have had some experience with a couple of the members here but would like the opportunity to get to know you guys better.​

Raxh

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Raxh
Past Clans: Osadia - Offensive - ExtremeForce
Skype (PM if you want): lazanety.mcsg
Why do you want join Triton?: Because I 'm looking for a competitive clan other than Spanish , in which EU can demostras to my level and prove I'm not a Spanish randy
Do you have experience with members of Triton?:I have no experience with practically none but I learn fast and very fast tw improved mind. I think I can be very useful

ThaSwedishDerp

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: fluxsurvives //Gamer_flux_666
Past Clans:EU : Epicenter , Astral there is a lot ofothers that i dont remember. US: Rebels SG Unkwn
Skype (PM if you want): i'll pm you soon.
Why do you want join Triton?: actually i've been in a really bored period since 1 week ago so i think in this clan it will happend a lot
Do you have experience with members of Triton?: uhm a little bit with casse and others
but i im getting accpeted of course i will learn some teamwork and to comunicate with your rosters

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Sliabh
Past Clans: Emperors, Rasclarts, Solitude
Skype (PM if you want): Many members have me.
Why do you want join Triton?: Because I talk and play with members often and I'm interested in playing eucws
Do you have experience with members of Triton?: Yea, like half the members know me and I talk to members often
mother

Pheza

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Pheza
Past Clans: Almighty TheGenerals EpicCentre,Proxy and more GoodEUClans
Skype (PM if you want): paslaru.dudu
Why do you want join Triton?:Because I don't any clan no play and I want to join a good one to learn new skills of pvp and tactics and make friends and to learn to make good teamwork with another people
Do you have experience with members of Triton?: yes with Casse and Zethiz and I think with Alternativ

TeamVC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if you wanted to add me on skype to eventually do some Clan Battles :D thanks : pyropandaprivate

Adi

Career
Reaction score
IGN: iTzAdi , AstrumAdi , iAdi
Past Clans: My Signature
Skype (PM if you want): itzadipvp
Why do you want join Triton?: I want to meet up new friends and talented minecrafters also I want to play some cws
Do you have experience with members of Triton?: myb ;-;

Reaction score
IGN:BayramJP & JusticeHero
Past Clans:Defight , Dancovers . IronPunch . BloodBrotherS . Irrestible . OurForce . Mentality .
Skype (PM if you want): bayramm.gunes.3
Why do you want join Triton?: Fine Clan and Guild Wars I Like Throwing
Do you have experience with members of Triton?: Good Clan​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci