• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Ermax

Past Clans: In my sig

Skype (PM if you want): I'll PM U

Why do you want join Triton?: I need a clan and I recognize a lot of my friends in this clan and want to give it a shot.

Do you have experience with members of Triton?: Yea
Declined for collusion in clan wars season 5.

LiamAKAEvil

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Evilmonkeyzhd (i have had alot of others)
Past Clans: desolate crimson #paradox elusive trostetic, bootleg parwez clan, bootleg drake rivals clan.
Skype (PM if you want): evilmonkeys5401

Why do you want join Triton?: league and mc and Drake
Do you have experience with members of Triton?: idfk

Uot

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Uot
Past Clans: Forgotten, I was in a few clans with shawn.
Skype (PM if you want): Shawn has it
Why do you want join Triton?: Because I'm a god
Do you have experience with members of Triton?: I'm shawn's best friend

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yo wtf rebels disbanded?!!?! I'm done yo that was the first clan on mcsg back in 2012 so much history just dumped after 4 years what happened? Anyone know

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not everything can stay forever.
But a lot of good clans branched from rebels
Zeno started it than it was led by branbob than maxypie.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't forgotten kinda branch off rebels Titans kinda branched off too trivium was started up by bran bob idk about elevate but still than there's clique and so many more

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
But a lot of good clans branched from rebels
Zeno started it than it was led by branbob than maxypie.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't forgotten kinda branch off rebels Titans kinda branched off too trivium was started up by bran bob idk about elevate but still than there's clique and so many more
Rockky has a clan named Kronos which is a bunch of ex-rebel members. Maybe they weren't in the OG rebs but they were in rebs at one point.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Yo wtf rebels disbanded?!!?! I'm done yo that was the first clan on mcsg back in 2012 so much history just dumped after 4 years what happened? Anyone know
No one wanted to lead it anymore. I went to lead destiny and then max brought rebels back from break, he didnt want to lead it alone and he didnt have fun in minecraft. It didnt last long because everyone played different games and then people got pissed off with some decisions made. Its either keep the clan alive and be inactive with its members who actually play minecraft feeling inclined to stay and not have fun or disband and let people do what they want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci