• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Trivia Night 6 - MCGamer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score

Hello Tributes,
Trivia Night has returned for its sixth installment! You guys asked for it, and its back. For this installment, we will be doing MCGamer Theme again! The MCGamer theme was used for the FIRST ever Trivia Night, and it’s now back for the sixth installment!
Dont forget, prizes are up for grabs!

How it works:

• The event will operate in a talk-power disabled TeamSpeak Channel, with permission for speech given only to staff (to read out questions)
  • When questions are asked, answers must be poked to the Poke Bot (which will sit at the top of the channel) as quickly as possible
  • To start the night, 25 Questions will be asked. The Top 10 players who score the most points will move into the Quarter Finals!
  • In the Quarter Finals, 12 Questions will be asked. The Top 4 players who score the most points will move into the Semi-Finals!
  • In the Semi-Finals, 2 questions will be asked. The Top 2 players who score the most points will move into the Grand Final!
  • In this round, one question will be asked. The first person to correctly answer the question the fastest will win 1st prize and the other player will win 2nd prize!
  • If for instance, 5 Players scored the highest score to move into the Semi-Finals, all players will move into the proceeding round.
Rules:
Answers must not be discussed in the channel chat.
Cheating will result in removal from the channel and further consequences
All MCGamer rules found at http://mcgamer.info are to be followed.
Any failure to follow these rules will result in punishment.

Time:
The MCGamer Trivia Night will be held on the MCGamer Teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net), on August 8th at 1:00PM EST/ August 8th at 6:00PM BST.
Time Conversions:
http://bit.ly/1Ix2BnY

Event Team:
Freshly - Event Manager
Vanicle - Sr. Staff Overseer
MisiLica - Sr. Staff Overseer
Hosts and Event Co-ordinators:
Aczent
Anadarko
Braden
Ceroria
croe97
Dinbaevid
GetRidaHim
jtmboy
lilbub
NagolGames
Neph
StaticReach
TotalDramaTony
treble_maker07

A big thank you to ViolentKitten & BigFella for being previous Event Managers!

Best of Luck!

Last edited:

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hype? Hype.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be cool if it were MCG questions. Just a suggestion

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It would be cool if it were MCG questions. Just a suggestion
There was in the last installment. But if you are referring to more directly game related questions, yeah, that would be cool!

Can't wait for this, the previous one was great to participate in!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Sounds sweet! I would really like to participate, is there any application process involved?

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
3AM my time? :'( I really wanted to participate, oh well, have fun to those participating! :)

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Same here! Luckily the timing line up perfectly for me :D! Sorry it did not work out for you this event, perhaps "Hunters and Runners" would suit you better?
I can't go on the computer before lunch time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci