• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Trivia Night - YouTube Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score

Hello Tributes,
Trivia Night has returned for its fifth installment! For this installment, the theme shall be YouTube edition. This means that it can be Trivia about YouTube history, Vloggers, Gamers, and even Beauty Guru’s.
Don't forget, prizes are up for grabs!

How it works:
  • The event will operate in a talk-power disabled Teamspeak Channel, with permission for speech given only to staff (to read out questions)
  • When questions are asked, answers must be poked to the Poke Bot (which will sit at the top of the channel) as quickly as possible
  • To start the night, 25 Questions will be asked. The Top 10 players who score the most points will move into the Quarter Finals!
  • In the Quarter Finals, 12 Questions will be asked. The Top 4 players who score the most points will move into the Semi-Finals!
  • In the Semi-Finals, 2 questions will be asked. The Top 2 players who score the most points will move into the Grand Final!
  • In this round, one question will be asked. The first person to correctly answer the question the fastest will win 1st prize and the other player will win 2nd prize!
  • If for instance, 5 Players scored the highest score to move into the Semi-Finals, all players will move into the proceeding round.

Rules:
- Answers must not be discussed in the channel chat.
- Cheating will result in removal from the channel and further consequences
- All MCGamer rules found at http://mcgamer.info are to be followed.
- Any failure to follow these rules will result in punishment.

Time:
The MCGamer Trivia Night will be held on the MCGamer TeamSpeak 3 server (ts.mcgamer.net)
July 11th, 2015 1PM EST / 6PM BST

Time Conversions:

http://bit.ly/1HDk8Re

Event Team:
Freshly - Event Manager
Jodimo - Sr. Staff Overseer.
KitMencha - Sr. Staff Overseer
mfungamer - Sr. Staff Overseer
Vanessa - Sr. Staff Overseer
Hosts and Event Coordinators:
Braaden
Ceroria
croe97
GetRidaHim
LilBub
Jockstah
jtmboy
NagolGames
StaticReach
TechSoloman
TotalDramaTony
treble_maker07

We look forward to seeing many of you participating!
Prizes are up for grabs!
Best of Luck!
Big thanks to BigFella and ViolentKitten for being previous Event Managers!

Last edited:

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is my time to shine. With 1500 subscriptions and counting, I will win this competition... if my ping doesn't delay like last time >_<

Edit: 2 30 am.... I think the world is against me. I did so bad on the last one and the only one I can finally do... sigh.

Last edited:

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
5am. Great.
So much for defending my title. Best of luck for those who make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci