• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Trivia

HighScaleTeam

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map
Trivia

Lead Builder/Build team name:
Jeriicho(head)
Other builders(M3lon (Chris) , henkoe, sonaflare , Ichigo07 , Kloss and stef2000)
HighScaleTeam

Game type:
BattleGrounds

Map description:
Trivia is small town located in Ocean.Every 6 months,strong and brave guys went exploring world in hope to find new people.Map is first created for Survival Games,but it was to small.Players told me to re-design this map to make it for BattleGrounds.

Video/screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/GlTWu
This video was created for Survival Games version of map.We only deleted chests and spawn building.Map is now SURROUNDED with glass so you can't escape !

Coordinates of spawn points:
Spawn -> -2 67 35
NORTH -2 74 -51
SOUTH 45 69 67
WEST -104 68 31
EAST 84 72 11

Map radius:
Map radius is about 120 blocks(only 20 blocks more)

I,Jeriicho,leader of HighScaleTeam,agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time

Wunara

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice map dude! I hope MCGamer accept this map! :D

R3chii

Survivor
Reaction score
Holy duck
Its amazing :D
Hope MCGamer will accept it :laugh: :LOL:

So proud of my team and buds :X3: :3

Last edited:

Kingsteel

Survivor
Reaction score
WOAH! This looks like a really awesome map! Good Luck, hope it gets accepted! :)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The builds all seem quite plain, and mediocre at best. The builds look plain, and the default trees don't look good either. I also don't understand why you would leave the outside of the map empty, with just water? Some terrain would be good, and have a circular or oval shape map, rather than square.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
The builds all seem quite plain, and mediocre at best. The builds look plain, and the default trees don't look good either. I also don't understand why you would leave the outside of the map empty, with just water? Some terrain would be good, and have a circular or oval shape map, rather than square.
First of all,
We only deleted chests and spawn building.Map is now SURROUNDED with glass so you can't escape !
Elysia has a square worldpainter, is it a bad map now? :(

I second that about the default trees, but I think the builds are fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci