• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raibushi

Survivor
Reaction score
Go away, no one likes you hypocritical nerd
why you so Salty, you take everything as a personal attack.. by the post i posted i didn't mean that you guys are bad or anything, i just find it funny how you guys joined a clan that you used to on hate so much. lol next time i'll make my posts more clear so people like you will hopefully understand.

Last edited:

Battey

Career
Reaction score
why you so Salty, you take everything as a personal attack.. by the post i posted i didn't mean that you guys are bad or anything, i just find it funny how you guys joined a clan that you used to on hate so much. lol
I never took it as personal attack lmfao, I'm telling you to go away because you keep trying to be cool and friendly here, when you are actually really mean to everyone, remember on swish TS? When you try to act like a badman to impress your friends and you insult me and my clan. You can bunnies off.

Raibushi

Survivor
Reaction score
act like a badman to impress your friends
how was i trying to impress my friends?.. you came at me, telling me to stfu when i spoke. I just defended myself and made you look really bad. if you wanna countinue this argument you can ask me to unblock you on skype and we'll talk there.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
how was i trying to impress my friends?.. you came at me, telling me to stfu when i spoke. I just defended myself and made you look really bad. if you wanna countinue this argument you can ask me to unblock you on skype and we'll talk there.
OK COOL! I don't want to have anything to do with you so please do not mention my name. I really dislike you and I am now part of this clan. No one really cares about your opinion. Have a nice day.

ItsBecauseITry

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ItsBecauseITry
Nickname: Grape/Pete
Wins / Games Played: 13/55
Past clans: ThebuniiisEU
Skype ID: If I get accepted I'll pm you.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because I've recently improved a lot and I feel like I want to join a clan and take the clan life seriously. Trivium seems like the clan for me becuase the people in the clan seem nice and I feel like I would be a pretty good edition to Trivium.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci