• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Best Clan Turkey Cw plz ?
:D
I wanted to write this a while ago, but because of laziness I never had the chance to. You, mister randy turk I've never heard of, you with all the other Spanish/Arabs/Russians turned this trash server into something even worse. You, with other thousends of kids who don't know how to play this game in a proper way, are the major reason why I, with many others left this pointless server. Take this as it is: an outburst. You may take this as a racist message but this is really not, I'm just facing the facts. You people ruined a server actually enjoyable 1,5 years ago, hopefully you're aware of this. I don't want to generalize, I know not every single guy is like that.

BiscuiteYTB123

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: JustPingNoHackz
Nickname: Real life : Vlad | Forum: BiscuiteYTB123 | MC: JustPingNoHackz
Wins / Games Played: 45/240
Past clans: RedLight , Heaven , WarGodz [leader] , Phoenix
Skype ID: biscuit.gustos
Why do you want to join Trivium: What i really need to say here ? Everywhere i go i write same thing as the old clans and in my opinion this is a silly question . But seriously now i really want to join in this clan because to get into trivium is my dream for a long time and I really appreciate if I gonna accepted in Trivium . It s a good clan exactlly a fair clan where members not searching to dq , cheat things and i really like it .
I take very seriously this application , it is not easy to express myself because i dont have a good English .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci