• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

OllyPVPER

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: My current IGN is Steamroll.
Nickname: Olly please.
Nation: I currently live in the United Kingdom, England.
Wins / Games Played: At the moment I have 20/82 which I know is not the best but I am trying to get them better, (at least a 1 in 4).
Past clans: Violation, MistakenEU, #GetShreked
Skype ID: ollyispickledhd
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because from the look of things it seems like a very nice atmosphere with a lot of incredible pvpers, and I am hoping to learn more about pvp, (tactics, etc.) and become better. Also, I know a few people in the clan such as Yggoh and Mantyy. Overall it seems like a nice clan, that if accepted, I could have some very memorable and enjoyable times with. The clan wars look especially exciting as most of the players in the clan are extremely good, meaning that I could learn stuff from them like I mentioned above. I have watched a few of the Trivium clan war videos and they look very intense etc and I would like to be a part it.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope I get accepted and if I don't i'm sure you have good reason ^__^

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: My current IGN is Steamroll.
Nickname: Olly please.
Nation: I currently live in the United Kingdom, England.
Wins / Games Played: At the moment I have 20/82 which I know is not the best but I am trying to get them better, (at least a 1 in 4).
Past clans: Violation, MistakenEU, #GetShreked
Skype ID: ollyispickledhd
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because from the look of things it seems like a very nice atmosphere with a lot of incredible pvpers, and I am hoping to learn more about pvp, (tactics, etc.) and become better. Also, I know a few people in the clan such as Yggoh and Mantyy. Overall it seems like a nice clan, that if accepted, I could have some very memorable and enjoyable times with. The clan wars look especially exciting as most of the players in the clan are extremely good, meaning that I could learn stuff from them like I mentioned above. I have watched a few of the Trivium clan war videos and they look very intense etc and I would like to be a part it.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope I get accepted and if I don't i'm sure you have good reason ^__^
your app has clear and coherent English for once, so you already have a +1 from me :)

itslkingjames

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ItsSilents - going to change it to Lking at the time of making this app
Nickname: Lking.
Nation: I live in the UK.
Wins / Games Played: 118/538 - 516 legacy wins btw
Past clans: Divergent, Zotikus, Intrepid, Solitude, Solitude Reborn and some more but they weren't that good.
Skype ID: lkingjames
Why do you want to join Trivium: I applied for trivium around 5 months ago and I played with some of your members. As lots of people in the clan community it was the clan that I wanted to be in the most. However I got declined due to a lack of Skill or something like that. However I made good friends with Scout at the time and I have played with lots of the members in this clan now. I would also like to be in this clan because it is coming up to the summer holidays for people in the UK so I will have lots of free time meaning that I will be very active. I would like to join this clan also to play along side some of the best EU players and the best clan (in my opinion) - Lking

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: ItsSilents - going to change it to Lking at the time of making this app
Nickname: Lking.
Nation: I live in the UK.
Wins / Games Played: 118/538 - 516 legacy wins btw
Past clans: Divergent, Zotikus, Intrepid, Solitude, Solitude Reborn and some more but they weren't that good.
Skype ID: lkingjames
Why do you want to join Trivium: I applied for trivium around 5 months ago and I played with some of your members. As lots of people in the clan community it was the clan that I wanted to be in the most. However I got declined due to a lack of Skill or something like that. However I made good friends with Scout at the time and I have played with lots of the members in this clan now. I would also like to be in this clan because it is coming up to the summer holidays for people in the UK so I will have lots of free time meaning that I will be very active. I would like to join this clan also to play along side some of the best EU players and the best clan (in my opinion) - Lking
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci