• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShirexSenpaii

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Shqrx
Nickname: Shirex
Nation: Portugal
Wins / Games Played: 11/63 ( Bad stats i know, but give me a chance xD)
Past clans: Vector, PulseFire, Incineration, Vion, Portugal, Oublie, Korupted, Intrepid, Royalty.
Skype ID: shirex.private.rice
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because it's a clan i have always been interested in joining, and now i feel that i have the skill needed to join, i also want to join because i think this is a great clan with great pvp'ers that i'd like to meet.

Last edited:

yeray30

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AthoxMC
Wins / Loses: 195/5512 play 4fun
Skype Name ?: yeray.csgo
How Would You Help ?: because I'm a good player with bow and could save you from difficult situations
Why Do You Want To Join: Because this clan has got ver very good teamwork a lot of gods pvpers and i play cw vs them and is very good the cw is 5-4 for trivium
Past Clans: PhayronEu MistakenEU

Dragu_FTW

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: DraguPowahhh
Nation: Romania
Wins / Games Played: 13/26
Past clans: #WarGodz , #Eternity , #LFF
Skype ID: Dragosczn1
Why do you want to join Trivium: But i have so good strategy , i want to help the clan.

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Rowzzz
Nickname: Alex
Nation: Romania
Wins / Games Played: 945/3900
Past clans: Athomize (Member), Vector (Elite), Retro (Trial-Member),WarGodz(Captain), RomamianStars (Member),Skittles (Member)
Skype ID: im.rowz
Why do you want to join Trivium: I see myself in this clan.I want to make new friends and staff.I think i'm a good player with pretty decent english and i hope i will get in.I know that everybody says im not legit at all but you can screenshare me like every single minute so yea

ImTheRandy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: SpecialRandy
Nickname: Alvin or Randy
Nation: Sweden
Wins / Games Played: i dont really think skill should be judged on stats anymore since anyone can get good stats nowadays if they really try. But if you really wanna know my stats are 17/66 on normal SG and 80/125 on Solo SG.
Past clans: Astral [Member] Solitude [Member] (i was member about a year ago) Ismerize [Member]
Skype ID: aitroz
Why do you want to join Trivium: So basically, i quit minecraft for about a year and came back atleast 2 months ago now. I've always dreamed about joining a clan like Rebels (when it still existed) or Trivium. So i've been in a few clans the past two months and not really found a ¨home¨ so to speak. Now that i am applying to Trivium i am hoping to join to make new friends and just a have an awesome time. The main reason i want to join is because i think you seem like really cool and friendly guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci