• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightHawkMCHD

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: YT_Night_Hawk
Nickname: NightHawkMC
Wins / Games Played: 112 2 accounts can prove
Past clans: Optic obliterate Darkened
Skype ID: miniuzi797
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join to help get more wins for this clan i am a very skilled pvper and hope to get even better by playing with these ppl thank you hope i get accepted

Wolfffffffff

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _WolfPvP
Nickname: Wolfy
Wins / Games Played: 122/876
Past clans: Imagination, Legends, slime army, Nitride, CriticaL
Skype ID: thewolf727
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because not only is this a well skilled clan with some great pvpers I can not only learn from but improve with I want a friendly atmosphere while I play. I will take time out of my day to play with this clan, whenever I'm on my PC for whatever reason, I will always have teamspeak open, on your ts so I can check if we have a clan war every few minutes. I have a lot of time dew to Christmas meaning no homework, more time to play on MineCraft, thus, more time on MCSG to play. I would like to just be there in general, to play, or do whatever someone wants. I always am dedicated to whatever I start, I won't stop, I will keep up this clans already good reputation. I would deserve this spot in the clan because I can always be there for clan wars whenever you may have them and will play with you when I/you want me to. If I am needed to record or I'm poked on teamspeak, I'll answer asap. I'll also happily donate my time to the clan and teamspeak. I also would love to play with people if they are in need, will let people know what to do and help out so everything in this clanbecomes perfect. I will also contribute greatly to activities that may be going on during the day, I also can be on when I'm uploading and rendering meaning I have access at any time I'm on my PC. This would mean that there would almost always be a clan memberthe clan.

WolfieGames

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Vepth // WolfieGames
Nickname: Wolfie (you can call me whatever vepth, wolfie, etc I don't care tbh)
Wins / Games Played: With both my accounts + alts i have around around 500-600 wins on my 2 main accounts I have around 1k games played on both of them. On hive I had around 700 wins with alts. (I can pm u all the alts)
Past clans: Trivium US, The Beginning, Derelicta/Forsaken, Rivals, Triton, and im in Eternity right now Hive Clans: Inspire, Hunters V3, Netherians, Nano and many more.
Skype ID: actiinz
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium EU because since im a US player I don't get to see much of the EU side to mcsg and I think that it would be a great experience trying something new ive already been with the US side of Triv :p. EU ping and the play style of EU isn't all that new to me because before I started mcsg I played hive for almost a Year so im used to the ping and how to use it efficiently and affectively. Also many of my old hive friends are in here such as TwerkTeam2014 or Nathan, xTranzio_ or Ray, NickPlayzSG, and 8oz or Alex it would be great to catch up with some old friends and also make some new ones along the way.

NightHawkMCHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci