• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Alloy
Nickname: God
Nation: Slovakia
Wins / Games Played: 130 / 514
Past clans: All of the above
Skype ID: ddosme
Why do you want to join Trivium: Why not kiddo

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
  • Alloy has been ACCEPTED as Member.
  • PedroRiwking (and his friend) has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
  • Elqted has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
Unfortunately:
  • Everyone else is DENIED.
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.

123crysis

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Pzi [Alt: ThuqLife] (You might remember me as: ANoobWithNutella or BBoyQG? c:)
Nickname: Chris
Nation: Cyprus
Wins / Games Played: 197/935 [NEW] | 298/2191 [LEGACY] (I was pretty bad back then .-.)
Past clans: SpectrumEU, Trivium, VariableEU, OblivionEU
Skype ID: chris.pvp25
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join a new clan because we barely do any clan wars i think in my clan :/ I want to join this clan because I know it's good and I wanna help it stay the best! I would love to join a clan that is full of good players and tryhards! Since I consider myself a slightly above average pvper! :) (Not trying to sound cocky or anything). Anyway, I want to join this clan because I also want to strive to be the best and show everyone else that Trivium is Unbeatable!!!! :)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Pzi [Alt: ThuqLife] (You might remember me as: ANoobWithNutella or BBoyQG? c:)
Nickname: Chris
Nation: Cyprus
Wins / Games Played: 197/935 [NEW] | 298/2191 [LEGACY] (I was pretty bad back then .-.)
Past clans: SpectrumEU, Trivium, VariableEU, OblivionEU
Skype ID: chris.pvp25
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join a new clan because we barely do any clan wars i think in my clan :/ I want to join this clan because I know it's good and I wanna help it stay the best! I would love to join a clan that is full of good players and tryhards! Since I consider myself a slightly above average pvper! :) (Not trying to sound cocky or anything). Anyway, I want to join this clan because I also want to strive to be the best and show everyone else that Trivium is Unbeatable!!!! :)
tryhards xD
Scout plz kid stop tryharding honestly

WatchMePlease

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Rigglewz
Nickname: Dante
Nation: Romania
WINS / Games Played: 94/500+ atm and legacy like 230/980
Past clans: Lycaon,Phoenix,Tritus,Convicted,Retro,Aera,Zotikus,Ismerize and more..
Skype ID: anduchirita
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join trivium,because i am a decent player ,and this clan is really good and it seems fun and i want to meet new people and have fun with you guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci