• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I am not near as active as before but austin scout and bvr were the squad, peace <3

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
I can still remember when this clan first started, it was the group of Ghost members who had been inactive for a couple of months, because nobody would challenge our position at the top. It was because of this that myself, Nick and Kyle decided upon a new clan that would hopefully bring about new challenges and clan experiences. We looked for a name but couldn't think of one, until we saw the US Trivium thread. It was agreed that we would ask to make an EU division because we felt like we wanted to share the same mentality that the US clan played with. A group of friends that beat other clans. I feel like in our one and a bit year of being up I've made quite a few mistakes, which I need to apologise for and so am right now. If I have ever disrespected other clans in any way then I'm sorry. A little throwback then, to "OG Trivium," with the members of myself, Nick, Kyle, Master_Kezo, Ryska, JackD88HD, TheGamerScottie, mice9, BACONSTRIPZzUK, riizehd, iProGames, Shandy <3 and of course FellofMC as Trial cx. This is the clan, with these lineups, that never lost. We continued the undefeated streak of Ghost at 20-0, to something around 40-0 in total. I was permanently banned from MCSG in July 2014, after around 13 or so battles with Trivium. Nick and Kyle proceeded to lead with me managing. However, it was then in the Summer of 2014 when arguments starting breaking out, mostly between myself and the other two founders, due to them quitting and causing some flame towards the clan. Nick and Kyle proceeded to fully quit MC and so the clan disbanded temporarily. I wasn't intending to bring it back, in fact I was intending to fully quit MCSG, but then the players convinced me to bring it back, as it was the only place they wanted to play MCSG. It was then that I began leading the clan properly again, and Ryska, Fellof and HD proceeded to become co-leaders with me, as Kezo also quit MC. At this time Trivium was still the unbeatable force that it once was, with members like le 8oz joining. Then Scout applied, with the most random application ever,From this point forward we saw new members who were still a part of the clan when it disbanded. Scout, Beaver, Sevy and Rock most notably. We had a US intake of members, Roluxe, Ray, ChrisComedies, Frog and xDefrasa, who played with us as we expanded globally. In our time we had some incredible achievements. We reached and held the #1 position on the EUCLB with huge victories over EndGamers, Emperors, Rebels, Imagination and Penetration, the top clans of the time. Before we lost against Emperors 4-5 on the EUCLB (gg boys -.-) we had remained undefeated since Ghost was founded in 2013. We proceeded to be the first EU clan to win a round in US Clan Wars, where we beat Trostetic. In S4 we made it to semi-finals before a lot of drama unfolded and the season was called off. We reached the #1 place on the EU and US leaderboards at the same time, making us #1 globally for this short period before the road to disbanding. Enough about the clan's history and whatnot, here are some mentions.

Randy_Nub and NickvdPas073 even though you've both long quit and most likely never go on these forums, founding this clan with you guys was a huge pleasure, and I'm glad that since our arguments we have made up and are friends again.

Master_Kezo ty for being a Scottish beast and making people call you a pinger. Still one of my best friends and the funniest guy I know <3

JackD88HD and TheGamerScottie even though you both moved on from Trivium when we disbanded the first time, we shared some funny memories from the early days, and you were both dope players that helped make the clan what it was.

Ryska the best player that we had and the carry of Trivium. Even though you ended up rage quitting a couple times, that was normally at 4-0 up because you had raped everyone for the past 4 rounds. You're a god of a player and one of my best friends.

BACONSTRIPZzUK in the time that you were a leader, you were one of the most active and loyal people to the clan that we ever had. You put in a lot of time and effort into making my job easier, so ty for that.

FellofMC the other half of our Swedish carries. You destroyed clans whenever you played macroman, and even though you're a cs sweat now you're still a cool guy (ps thx for making me sell viperbite)

iProGames I didn't know what to think when you applied, I thought you were a spy or some sh*t lmfao. But now what I do know is that you're one of my best friends and we're going to meet and get smashed when you come to London later. You've been here basically since the clan was up and you're still here with me when it's finishing. Love ya man.

mice9 you've been here since Ghost and despite going inactive for cs the past few months you've always been a cool guy and an awesome pvper.

Shandy you were stupid enough to let me use your account that one time xD but you're one of my oldest friends on here, doing stupid sh*t since Ghost days. ily idiot

Scout looking back at your app I remember when you came onto TS and barely spoke, you were like the most shy guy ever and I just thought you were a "Russian randy." That was until I fought you and you gave me the fat smack and I decided that you needed to be a part of this. Now, almost a year later, I can say that it was one of my best decisions to recruit you and train you, cause you were one of the best leaders and friends I've had.

Beaver you're a rager. But you're a god. When you applied I knew you from Rebels so I was like yeah this guy is good. I welcomed you to Trial and TS and you got insta-member. Your journey from member to leader was super fast and you're now one of my best friends and we watch try-not-to-laugh's and turtle p*rn.

Sevy you're the pot god and you unleashed all your clicks on MCSG randies. Despite getting mad at you a lot for your aggression in clan battles, you destroyed most of the time, you're a great player and an honest guy.

Rock I didn't think that you would join considering you came from a clan of people who hated me. But you did and you became one of my best friends when we were both active, and I could talk about a lot of sh*t with you.

Roluxe I don't even remember how you joined, I think it was because Frog told you to. Anyway pretty soon you became our "US leader," and you led us to the #1 position of the USCLB, semis of S4 as well as the finals of the US leaderboards reset tournament in my absence. You're probably my best friend online now because we share a lot of interests and ideas (ps send me the almost finished pack)

Ray u suck nuts

JoelJCE a huge thanks for paying for and running the Trivium TS for over a year now. It's easily the most organised clan TS I've ever been on and without it we wouldn't have been anything that we amounted to.

If I've missed anybody it's because it was ages ago now. Huge thank you to everyone that has ever been in Trivium, for making the clan what it was. I'll be updating the thread soon enough with a legacy roster. The Trivium TS (ts.triviumclan.com) is still open thanks to Joel as a community TS for the ex-Staff of Trivium and their friends.

peace and love <3
AHEM WHERE AM I

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Welp, this thread was never locked? :eek:

Austin_HG may I do the honors my friend?
it was locked but I wanted it unlocked to add to the legacy roster, I'll do a couple final checks this weekend to make sure everyone is there. then, you can c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci