• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ZMaster777
Wins:474
Past clans: Element and Divine.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) ZMaster7771
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have applied before and have gotten denied. But to tell the truth this is the only clan that I have fun and feel comfortable playing and talking with. I know a lot of members and have talked to all the leaders and I have become friends with a lot of the people I didn't know. So for a second shot i'm trying to get into Trivium

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: ZMaster777
Wins:474
Past clans: Element and Divine.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) ZMaster7771
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have applied before and have gotten denied. But to tell the truth this is the only clan that I have fun and feel comfortable playing and talking with. I know a lot of members and have talked to all the leaders and I have become friends with a lot of the people I didn't know. So for a second shot i'm trying to get into Trivium
Zacacacacacaaccaacaacaaccac

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Prophesies or NativeTalent

Wins: With both account combined, I have nearly 700 wins.

Past clans: (Including Trial) Chrome, Aviate, Titans, Forsaken, Prodigious

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I believe you already have me added.

Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to experience something new. I quite frankly enjoy playing with new people and I always try my best to be playful and friendly to others. I'd like to ask you to forget any negative thing you think about me and for us to start over on those parts c: Another reason I want to join this clan is because I see a really long and fun journey in the future of this clan and I really want to be a part of that. I personally have played with a few of the members of this clan and I really hope to get to know them better. Thank you again for reading my application, I patiently await your decision. :D
A little over a month ago, I posted an application to this clan. I was nervous and excited at the same time. It was a time for me to meet a whole bunch of new friends. But sadly, it is time I take my leave. I want to thank you for being one of the first clans to truly accept me for me and to accept me into your home. Thank you Tristan and Brandon for a wonderful month. I had a lot of fun. Recently I started to feel disconnected from the group. I wouldn't like to join big channels with everyone in it and would only talk to RTG and a couple of others. I joined this clan to have fun and to do things together. Sadly, nothing really happened where we all played together. I just want to thank Krafty and RTGxxKaos for being my closest friends in the clan. I will miss every single one of you (EVEN THOUGH I WAS THE CLAN'S PUNCHING BAG GETTING TEASED EVERYDAY :(). Thank you for all the great memories. I'll still be on TS just to hang around and play with you guys like the old days c: Goodbye Everyone!

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
A little over a month ago, I posted an application to this clan. I was nervous and excited at the same time. It was a time for me to meet a whole bunch of new friends. But sadly, it is time I take my leave. I want to thank you for being one of the first clans to truly accept me for me and to accept me into your home. Thank you Tristan and Brandon for a wonderful month. I had a lot of fun. Recently I started to feel disconnected from the group. I wouldn't like to join big channels with everyone in it and would only talk to RTG and a couple of others. I joined this clan to have fun and to do things together. Sadly, nothing really happened where we all played together. I just want to thank Krafty and RTGxxKaos for being my closest friends in the clan. I will miss every single one of you (EVEN THOUGH I WAS THE CLAN'S PUNCHING BAG GETTING TEASED EVERYDAY :(). Thank you for all the great memories. I'll still be on TS just to hang around and play with you guys like the old days c: Goodbye Everyone!
y thnk thm?thy should thnk u for leving

Reaction score
Bye babe. I'll always remember you as the most hostile person and one of my good friends. Peace Native.

give me head cheerleader in eternity if u strt it !111!!!111!

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see another person leave. :(

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Native you will be missed. Please stay in contact with me, Liam. ILY! I'll miss you! :'(

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Liam it's sad to see you go. You were one of the coolest members in the clan, and I'll neva furgetcha. I hope you'll have fun wherever you may head. Even doe I pretended to h8 u, u were a cool guy! BYE!

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see another person leave. :(
:(
Native you will be missed. Please stay in contact with me, Liam. ILY! I'll miss you! :'(
I love you too RICOOO. Don't worry we'll stay in touch.
Liam it's sad to see you go. You were one of the coolest members in the clan, and I'll neva furgetcha. I hope you'll have fun wherever you may head. Even doe I pretended to h8 u, u were a cool guy! BYE!
You abused me the most :c But ily my Jacobo. Stay in touch.
Bye babe. I'll always remember you as the most hostile person and one of my good friends. Peace Native.

give me head cheerleader in eternity if u strt it !111!!!111!
Love you bb. See ya later c:
y thnk thm?thy should thnk u for leving
i thnk thm becuz dey niss ppl not like u downy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci